18. Oh, So You Got Caught. No Worries, We'll Come To The Rescue.

------------------------

ANNABETH'S POV

 I sat on the couch alone, still as a statue, like I just looked at the face of Hydra, got the full blast, and turned to marble.

 I mean, seriously, I agree that I'm being a little sensitive.... okay, too sensitive, but it's a normal thing, you know. I went to hell and back with my boyfriend, went to near death missions, and came back alive. And even then, we were together, protecting each other. 

 But now, we're separated, Percy's vanished along with his kid sister, and we have no idea where the heck he is. Oh, yay.

 "I'll go try and contact Chiron again,"

 I announced as I stood up, and the others, who were watching Pirates of the Caribbean nodded, as they glanced up to watch me go.

 I walked to the nearby bathroom not forgetting to bring a sprayer filled with water. Then, I began to furiously pump it.

 There were a lot of safe houses in America, and we didn't exactly know what safe house Chiron was staying in. We started from Safe house # 1, but every single message burst into a large puddle, making everyone near it drenched in water.

 Hoping that this won't be like the others, I rummaged my pockets and pulled out a golden drachma. Tossing my hair with determination, I threw it with fury, and the coin disappeared into the dewy air.

 "Oh Iris, goddess of the rainbow, please, please accept my offering. Show me Chiron in, hopefully, Safe house #24, Pennsylvania."

 I closed my eyes shut, and after a few seconds, peeked it open when I didn't feel any kind of splash. And to my delight, the image was shimmering splendidly.

 In a few moments, the image of Chiron and Rachel beside him came up, their faces both one of surprise.

 "Thank the Gods, Chiron, we were trying to contact you for days. And hi, Rachel!"

 Rachel smiled, as she waved a hand. Chiron's surprised features turned into that of worry.

 "What's wrong?"

 "Percy and Rin's kidnapped, and we have no idea where to find them. We tried Iris messaging the gods, but it just isn't working. Do you have some info?"

 Chiron bit his lip, and sighed. 

 "Sorry, child. I heard that they were kidnapped. And that it was the Fate's decision."

 My jaw dropped.

 "What?"

 I whispered, dumbfound. Rachel stared at Chiron in surprise as well.

 "It's the fate's decision? Making monsters kidnap two demigods?"

 She said, frustrated.

 "Oh, you're mistaken."

 Chiron told Rachel with a sad smile.

 "The kidnappers are not monsters. In fact, they're mortals."

-----------------

PERCY'S POV

 "So... You want us to do this."