7. At least the Cookies aren't wet?

That's Rin up there

----------------------------

STEVE ROGER'S POV

 I was surprised as I took a look at the photo of Carina Jackson. It looked like it was taken a few years back, but the raven hair and sea green eyes could not be mistaken. Rin. No wonder I thought Percy was familiar. 

 And she had a record? And she's Tony's niece? How did that happen?

 "Cap, something wrong?"

 I turned around to find Nat, an eyebrow raised, and studying my face. I looked away. 

 "I.....knew her."

 Everyone in the room turned to stare at me.

 "What? You know her? How?"

 "I met her in the library, and we became friends," I muttered nervously. I knew that even if I talked to Fury about this, he won't listen. 

 "What did you think of her? Did she seem like a terrorist?"

 Tony scooted in his chair towards me. I took a step back and leaned on the wall.

 "She was a child. She looked scared, and wary of everything around her. And sweet too,"  I added quickly as Fury's eyes glowed.

 "She was wary of everything? A spy, perhaps."

 "But...." Tony was fiddling with his thumbs. He obviously did not want to detain his niece, when he already captured his nephew.

 "No buts," Fury continued. "I want you guys to have a plan. Jackson has been sighted at her mother's house 15 minutes ago, so you'll have to be quick. If you come back all beaten up like when you tried getting the boy, I am personally going to kick your asses. Understand?"

 We all nodded. I sighed, but clapped my hands. "Right, lets suit up first."

-------------

RIN'S POV

 "So you don't know where he is?" asked Mom worriedly. I nodded. I was sitting in the kitchen back home acting as a chair for my sister, while Mom was cooling the blue cookies she had baked. 

 "He disappeared when he went to the store to buy blue food coloring." I said as I bounced Estelle, or Stellie on my knees. She gurgled and cooed, which looked so adorable. 

 "Oh my, I knew the color blue would be the end of him," Mom joked, but I could sense the sadness filled in her remark. I agreed.

 I looked over at the clock ticking in the corner. 

 "Have to go, Mom. It's been about an hour, and I don't want you to get trampled by monsters."

 Mom nodded, and began hurling the cookies into a zip lock bag.

 "Go share with Zeke," She called after me, as I plopped my sister on the stool and jogged out of the front door.

 "I'll try!" I called back, laughing and waving. 

 As soon as I turned a corner I opened the bag, and popped a cookie into my mouth. Zeke should be waiting for me, and I decided to hurry. We were supposed to search for Percy together, because it was our turn. 

 Wow, this cookie is delicious.

 I thought about all the suspects while I concentrated on a cookie. Actually, I couldn't count, 'cause my brother had so many enemies. I rounded another corner and began walking through a short tunnel. It was freezing today, so the asphalt was glazed with ice. But I was a daughter of Poseidon, ice was one of my powers, though it was a bit weaker than Percy's. So I couldn't slip.