24. Did You Know That Gods Could Own Hotels As Well? Is that even Possible?

-------------------------------------

NATASHA ROMANOFF'S POV

 I thought that I've been through loads of stuff in life. I've been to the Red Room, I'm an ex assassin, and now I'm in a group of superheroes, where half of the teammates are dickheads.

 And it seemed that God had flushed his last remaining piece of sanity down the drain, blabbering about how 'Oh, Natasha has to go through much, MUCH more!'

 Oh, right, God's'. That 'God' in the scriptures was probably fake, and I'm pretty impressed that Steve hadn't gotten a heart attack in the last 24 hours, since after all, he's been believing in this 'God figure' all his life. Oh wait...I wonder what Thor is then...

 "-atasha!"

 I jumped at the sound of my name, and turned to find Rin, her bright sea green eyes glowing with mild irritation.

 "I called you like what, a hundred times?"

 "Nah, it was three."

 Rin turned to glare at Leo, who sat on a mound of clouds tinkering with some kind of...thing. I'm not good with mechanics and stuff, ask Tony instead, he's pretty serious on that aspect.

 "It was a figure of speech."

 Rin snapped, as she turned back to face me. Leo rolled his eyes at me, and Rin, who, of course, didn't have eyes in the back of her head, didn't notice a thing.

 "Steve's calling for you."

 She jerked her head to the side, and I saw a band of small figures waving their teeny tiny arms far away.

 "Oh."

 Was I supposed to walk there? By foot?

 "Yup."

 Rin answered, and really, I have no idea how she knew what I was thinking.

 "It's kinda far away, but it'll only take a few minutes if you run at top speed."

 Rin smiled innocently, and then turned to run back to her friends, making me sigh in annoyance.

----------------------

 As expected, it was tiring. The clouds seemed desperate on devouring my shoes so it was ten times harder than running on land. Oh, and did I mention the fact that the sun was a lot more nearer than on earth? And I was sweating a bucket?

 Zeus- Lord, Zeus, or whatever he's supposed to be called, said that he was busy. Yeah, sure, I can deal with that, but how can he make people wait for three fricking hours? Outside? With nowhere to go? 

 Oh well, we were mortals to him after all. He looked even more powerful than Thor, so Zeus should be like, a few hundred times more arrogant than him as well.

 Grumbling to myself, I hauled a leg out of the white marshmallows (Again) and steadily walked over to the other Avengers.

 "You know what? That was a pretty hilarious way to walk."

 Tony smirked. "I would've taken a pic on my phone if I had it with me. God, I could've been able to post it online as well!"

 "But you don't have one."

 I growled. "And that's what matters."

 "Oh sure, Miss little red triple imposter."

 "Fuck off."