16. Incy Wincy Spider Climbing up the screen

Hey, guys! sorry for not updating a lot, I was running out of ideas. But I thought of a full outline of what's going to happen, so, hope you like it!

------------------

PERCY'S POV

 How can a demigod, plus a son of Poseidon, not have any drachmas in his pocket? Is that possible? I should've at least brought my monster proof phone with me, if it could even call anyone. Can it? I'm not sure, I didn't try it out.

 I slumped onto the tiles of the bathroom, sighing in disbelief. Okay now, how am I supposed to contact my friends?

 Growling in frustration, I ruffled my hair angrily, making it more tousled than before. 

 Right. I have to contact them. But I don't have any drachmas. Rin might possibly be able to do it with her powers, but it would use up too much energy, and it's not going to work since the place that we are in was currently the territory of Zeus. It should work to somebody a few meters away, but not miles.

 So, basically, I don't have any ideas. Well, Styx.

 I let out a feverish groan, and rubbed my face with a hand. When suddenly the door swung open, slamming into my toes.

 "What the-"

 I exclaimed, as Tony came into view, holding a Gravity Falls toothbrush and a tube of tooth paste. We stood/sat there, both surprised out of words.

 "Um... whatya doing on the floor?"

 I blinked, then clambered up from the cold tiles, reaching for the metal door handle.

 "Yeah- I'm doing stuff, you know, so-"

 I began to push the door, trying to shut it for some privacy. I should've locked it... But Tony was pretty strong himself, and he held onto it, although I could see him struggling.

 "Can I talk to you?"

 He asked with a strained voice, and I stopped for a second.

 "Uh...Why?"

 "What, can't I have a private talk with my nephew?" Tony scoffed, and he let go of the door, leaning on the doorway.

 "So? What's your answer?" He crossed his arms, and a defiant gleam reached his eyes.

 "Right.... Sure." I muttered, as I pushed the old man a little to get out of the tiny bathroom. Isn't he the owner of this whole fricking tower? Why are the bathrooms so small?

 I began to walk down the corridor back to the living room, but immediately stopped when Tony's voice shouted from behind.

 "Uhh.. I was thinking about going to my lab?"

 Rolling my eyes, I turned around, and without giving Tony a second glance, I began sulking down on the opposite side. And, just for fun, I tried to slightly push him again with my shoulder.

 Apparently, Tony Stark was much more intelligent that he seemed, because he was able to avoid the push by side stepping. Which resulted by my legs getting tangled, and crashing into the wall, before landing in a heap on the carpet.

 I could swear that Tony was wearing a smirk, but I was sure that I'd hurt my pride if I turned around to see it with my own eyes. So, I stood up, and walked down the corridor with a straight face, even though it hurt like Hades.