4. Yup we got him

-------------------------------------

NATASHA ROMANOFF'S POV

 Perseus Jackson looked a lot like the school photo he had taken at school when he was 15. It was the only photo we had of him. Raven hair, sea green eyes, and the same mischievous lop sided grin still seemed to be playing on his face after two years.  He had tanned skin, and I could see the build under his winter coat. Handsome, to be true, so he obviously  had a girlfriend. 

 The girl seemed to be about the same age as Perseus, blonde ringlets tied back in a high pony tail. Her eyes were stormy grey and calculating, but warmed at the sight of her boyfriend. They seemed really in love with each other.

 Thor disliked the idea of trying to detain the kid. We tried tricking him with pop tarts to lure him into the Avengers ship. He (surprisingly) realized what was happening and took off after that, swinging his all mighty hammer with him. I really was impressed. All this time and I thought he was a senseless idiot. Maybe I thought wrong.

-Time Skip-

 I was stunned. At everything. From start to bottom, Perseus and his blonde girlfriend's moves and battle skills were flawless. seriously, it seemed like I had to learn a thing or two from them. Tony was  outraged that he was deactivated with a stupid shield, and Steve was still in shock that the kid thought about running away with the shield, then kinda tossed it into the water while taking down Tony. He is strong, but he's practically nothing without it, so I guess Perseus had a fast going mind too.

 Fury was not furious for once. He was disgusted when we came back empty handed. He was staring at us expecting a kid either chained or blacked out, and we got beaten instead.

 "WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE WAS STRONG!!!! HE IS A FUCKING TEENAGER AND YOU CAN'T EVEN TOUCH A HAIR? ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? GET YOUR ASSES OUT OF THIS TOWER AND DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU GET HIM!!!!"

 "Ummm..." Tony piped up. "The tower's kind of like my house, so... wouldn't that technically be a guest kicking out the owner?" Fury glared Tony down with a murderous glare in his eyes- er, eye. "If you can't even get one damn teen, you don't deserve a tower, Stark. Now. Get. Out." His voice was deadly calm, and everyone silently obeyed, not wanting to know what'll happen if they tried to disobey him. Sigh. Now we have to do this all over again.

----------------------------

JASON GRACE'S POV

 Yup, me and my sis were humiliated in front of a whole lot of people just a few days ago, after we tried pranking Leo for eating our stash of snickers. The photo had been set on the mantelpiece, duct taped with magic stuff that Leo invented. Even I thought it hilarious. Every time anybody went near the fire, they would look up,  glance at the photo, and fall into hysterics. Thalia was not pleased, and was bidding her time on Leo. I think I've learned my lesson not to prank so.... guess that would be the last time. The paint took ages to scrape off too, which was hard. Even if I do try and prank somebody in the future, I will not take advantage with paint. Maybe wind and lightning, but Never. Paint. 

 Percy and Annabeth went out on their mini date out to the sea side like they always did since we came here. Thalia was cleaning her spear while sending a death glare to Leo, who was teaching Rin and Zeke morse code. Either he had not sensed her anger, or he was ignoring it in pure terror. I was thinking of the latter.

 Pipes, Hazel and Frank were checking the supplies that flew in today. Nico was eyeing the chocolate, and Will had to pull him into the sofa to stop him from trying to grab it. Calypso was cleaning the table. She always said that cleaning made her feel better, that it helped with stuff. Judging on the way that she was power washing the surface vigorously told me that she was having a bad day. The living room was lively, everyone was there except Percy and Annabeth. It was 5 pm at this point, so a few of us went into the kitchen to bake cookies. Blue cookies, really. I think Percy's rubbing off on us.