17. Merry Christmas Fuu!

OK, THIS CHAPTER WAS SUPPOSED TO COME OUT ON CHRISTMAS. TURNS OUT I NEVER POSTED IT. I ONLY POSTED IT ON FANFICTION.NET. IM SORRY. SO THERE WILL BE 2 NEW CHAPTERS BECAUSE I FORGOT TO POST THIS CHAP. AGAIN, IM SORRY.

Chapter 17: Merry Christmas Fuu!

A/n: Sorry for the late Christmas chapter. I suck with due dates and having to get this chapter out before Christmas felt a little too much. Also I was too lazy and was hanging out with my family. Again sorry for the late Christmas present. I won't be late for New Years.
Thanks for the support and Merry Christmas!

3rd Person Pov.

Snow was falling from the sky above and was falling onto the ground. School was out for a few weeks due to being on break. Fuutarou and the quints were staying in their apartment and Christmas was the next day. The inside of their apartment was all decorated by the quints and a big Christmas tree was in their living room. It was the 24th and the Christmas spirit was high inside the apartment. Nino and Miku were baking some cookies and pie in the oven. There was also the food for the Christmas Eve dinner sitting in the freezer and fridge. Yotsuba and Ichika were outside messing around with the snow with Fuutarou in the park next to their apartment. Itsuki was bundled up on the couch with some hot cocoa in her hand.

"Geez, it's too cold." Itsuki said shivering.

"You're still cold with all of those blankets on you?" Nino asked from the kitchen.

"You even have some cocoa with you." Miku added.

"Yeah but it's not enough! I have no idea how Fuuta, Yotsuba, and Ichika stay outside for that long." Itsuki said.

"I have no idea as well, I feel cold but not as much as you." Miku said trying to mess with her sister.

"Hey! I'm not that cold." Itsuki said like a tsundere.

"Then what's with the blanket and mug?" Nino asked with a slight grin on her face.

"It's j-just to h-help with t-the c-Christmas spirit." Itsuki said through chattering teeth.

"You sure?" Nino asked, trying to tease with her even more.

"You know what? I'm just going to go get the heater." Itsuki said while getting up with her multiple blankets around her.

"Ha, knew it." Nino mumbled while looking back down to the food she was cooking.

After a few minutes after the little teasing fiasco, Fuutarou, Yotsuba, and Ichika came back into the apartment.

"Hey Fuu-Kun!" Nino greeted.

"Hey Nino, how's the food coming along?" Fuutarou asked.

"It's going well, it'll be ready by the dinner tonight." Nino told Fuutarou.

"Great, I can't wait to have your dad and my family over." Fuutarou said.

"Same here." Nino replied.

"When you guys get finished, let's all watch a movie or something." Fuutarou told Miku and Nino.

"Alright!" The two sisters said together.
-
-
-
-
Miku and Nino finished up the dinner after another hour of cooking. There was ham and other foods from America that would be eaten on Christmas. (The group decided to try an American food-themed Christmas this year.) All the food were sitting in the multiple ovens they had and were being kept warm.
Miku and Nino joined the Fuutarou and the rest of the quints in the living room and found a seat on the couch. Fuutarou was in the middle with his feet on the ottoman, Itsuki was bundled up with tons of blankets around her, Yotsuba and Ichika were next to Fuutarou, and Miku and Nino found their own spots next to Fuutarou. There was a huge blanket over all of them and everyone was staying cozy. Snow was still falling outside and the group had a fireplace going on as well.