31. An Eventful Saturday

Chapter 31: An Eventful Saturday
A/n: After disappearing for so long, I have finally returned. I'm sorry for leaving without saying anything. Also, I did not have a lot of time to write. So I'm sorry for this late update. The school year just ended for me so I will now have more time to write. Once again, I'm sorry for disappearing.

If you really miss me, I'm active on discord so you can talk to me there! You can also join me and other writers there as well. And don't be shy! We'll all welcome you :)
Discord . gg / V54pcwA

So anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Guest: You're pretty spot on! Bonnie was sort of a basis or starting point I used.

3rd Person Pov.

Nino squeezed the arm she was cuddling on even tighter. It was warm under the blanket and the getting even closer made her feel super cozy.
It was a nice and chill Saturday. There were no classes today and Fuutarou and the quints have the day off.

Fuutarou was sleeping in the couch and Nino was cuddling with him.

Nino yawned and stood up slowly to not wake up Fuu. She felt a little hungry so she walked over to the kitchen to grab a bowl of cereal.

Her feet tapped on the cold floor and she walked as quietly as she could.

Nino walked over to her cupboard and pulled out a bowl. She then grabbed a box of her favorite cereal and poured a good amount in the bowl. Nino walked over to the fridge and grabbed the milk.

As she poured the milk, she heard Fuutarou's phone ring from across the room. Nino set down the milk and quickly walked over to his phone. She answered the call and put her ear next to the speaker.

"Hello?" Nino greeted.

"Ah hello... Miku?" The man on the line said.

"Oh! Mr. Uesugi! Hello, and it's uh Nino." Nino told Isanari.

"Oh, Nino! I'm sorry, it's tough telling you 5 apart just by your voice. I still have some trouble sometimes when I see you 5." Isanari chuckled.

"You're fine Mr. Uesugi! It happens to everyone." Nino chuckled along with Isanari.

"So is there a reason for a call this early?" Nino asked.

"Yep, you guessed right. I have to go to work early this morning and no one is here to watch Raiha." Isanari said.

"So I'm here calling to ask if you guys can watch over her today." Isanari said.

"Sure! Drop her off, we have nothing else to do today." Nino exclaimed.

"Alrighty then, I'll be there in a few minutes." Isanari told Nino.

"See ya then." Isanari hung up the call.

Nino set down Fuutarou's phone back where she got it.

"Hah... there goes my day alone with Fuu-Kun." Nino sighed.

She walked back to her bowl of cereal and grabbed her spoon. Nino walked over to the couch, took a seat, and turned on the tv. Making sure that the volume wasn't too loud to wake up Fuu.

Nino sat there in that criss cross apple sauce position while munching on her cereal. She was watching an episode of an anime she was in the middle of.

Fuutarou yawned. "Ohaiyu."

"Ohaiyu Fuu-Kun!" Nino set her bowl down and jumped onto Fuu.

She gave him a big hug.

"Umph!" Fuutarou wheezed. He started tapping Nino's back to tap out. "Can't breathe, can't breathe!"

Nino noticed and pulled away from the hug. "Oh sorry!" She quickly waddled back to her chair.