9. Dinner With Mr. Uesugi (Pt. 2)

Chapter 9: Dinner With Mr. Uesugi (Pt. 2)

3rd Person Pov.

A/n: The first part of this chapter is going to be really bad because I coundnt really think of a good way of writing about how the quints love Fuutarou. So if some of the reasons make no sense or are questionable, thats why. Also I kinda bailed myself out at the end so theres gonna be some crappy reasoning there.

"So girls, why do you love Fuutarou?" Isanari asked, "and don't give me some average answer like 'I like him' I want a reason. Tell me everything."

"Well, I've known him since we were little and he's always been nice to me. We even made promises to each other. I've always been supportive of him and I really love him." Yotsuba said.

"Well I kinda liked his 'cousin' first but then turns out it was Fuutarou. Sometime later I started having feelings for him after I drugged him twice. From there, I spent more time with him and I really loved him." Nino said.

"You drugged him?" Isanari asked.

"Umm..." Nino looked away.

"I'll talk to Fuutarou about that later. Continue your reasons." Isanari said.

"I never really liked him at the beginning, but over time my feelings also grew for him. I didnt show it at the time, but I love him and was a little jealous when my sisters were making moves on him." Itsuki said.

"I made fun of him a little bit and over time, just like my sisters, I also started getting feelings for him." Ichika said.

The sisters were a bit uncomfortable and Itsuki decided to bail them all out.

"We're sorry Mr. Uesugi, its just that all of us have thousands of reasons of why we love of Fuutarou and some of them get pretty deep." Itsuki said, "Its tough for all of us to say why."

"Hmm. Ok then, your reasons fine." Isanari said.

As he stopped, the food came and they were all served their food. Isanari excused himself to wash his hands and Fuutarou stayed behind a bit.

"What's with your dad?" Nino asked.

"I dont know. He's never been like this. I'll go ask him and see what he says." Fuutarou said.

"Ok you better. And listen, we all really love you. More than anything, it's just that we weren't really expecting to answer these types of questions tonight." Nino said.

"Its ok, I know you all love me." Fuutarou smiled.

"Oh you casanova." Ichika chuckled while giving him a little punch.

Fuutarou got up from the table and went to follow his dad to the bathroom. Fuutarou made it to the bathroom and saw his dad coming out.

"Dad, I got to ask you a question." Fuutarou said.

"Sure what is it son?" Isanari asked.

Fuutarou pulled him aside and faced him.

"Whats with the attitude today?" Fuutarou asked, "This isnt like you."

"Well I wanted to know if they really love you. If I was nice the whole time, I dont think I could get the answers from them. Yes, they had some questionable reasons but I could tell that they really do love you. The rest of the dinner, I'm not going to be intimidating, I promise." Isanari assured Fuutarou.

"Alright, thanks dad." Fuutarou said while heading towards the bathroom.

Isanari made his way back to the table and saw the food sitting there. He sat down and looked at his meal. As he looked at the quints, he felt some uncomfortableness.