21. Super Bowl!

Chapter 21: The Super Bowl!

A/n: Special chap #1 (or #4 if you count the previous ones.) for "season 2". I am a big sports fan (I play tons of sports, primarily baseball and basketball, and I love watching them.) This chap is just something I wanted to do for the super bowl. The plays I write do actually happen in the game so that's why this chap came out a day after. Also, on the topic of sports, there will be a finals chap and a World Series chap. But these are all later in the year. Also if anyone is wondering what my favorite teams are it goes like

Baseball - Mets and Cardinals
Football - Rams and Colts
Basketball - Pacers
Hockey - Islanders and Rangers (there will be no Stanley cup chapter cause I don't keep up with hockey as much as I do with the other sports.)

Also the super bowl is in February and the college in Japan don't line up. Just forget about it and the timeline for this story will be wonky I guess.

3rd Person Pov.

Fuutarou woke up and immediately shot up, out of bed. Today was super bowl day and Fuutarou was excited. Over the past few years, Fuu has been keeping up with US sports. After Takeda and Maeda intoduced him, he's been watching ever since. All the trades and free agency signings were tracked by Fuu and he's been enjoying watching games every few days. Football ans baseball has been his favorite out of the 3 sports he watches. Fuutarou went over to his closet, got out his Hill jersey, and put it on. Fuu has collected and bought many jerseys over the past few years. With a wide range of teams. He likes quite a few teams but doesn't really have a favorite.
Since the super bowl is at night in the US, the big game is in the morning for Japan. Fuutarou decided to finally go out of his room and get ready. The game wasn't until an hour from now so Fuu has some time to kill. He stepped out of his room and saw his roommates standing outside.

"Morning Fuuta!" Itsuki greeted.

"Morning meatbun." Fuutarou greeted back.

"You called me meatbun." Itsuki said.

"Alright then, I won't call you tha-" Fuutarou was cut off.

"You gave me a nickname!!" Itsuki was happy.

Fuutarou sighed. "I thought you didn't like it."

"Well I do, and you're going to call me that more often." Itsuki told Fuu.

"You sure you want Meatbun? There could be something way better." Fuutarou asked.

"It's ok, anything you call me is fine." Itsuki said.

"So I'll just call you idiot then." Fuutarou told Itsuki.

"No! I didn't mean it like that!" Itsuki pouted.

"I'm just messing with you." Fuutarou smiled.

Yotsuba came up behind him.

"Gooood Mornnning Fuu!!" Yotsuba greeted.

"Morning Yots." Fuutarou greeted back.

"You have your jersey on today." Yotsuba noticed.

"Yep, the super bowl is this morning." Fuutarou told Yotsuba.

"Ooh, is it that thing you watch every year?" Yotsuba asked.

"Yea it sure is." Fuutarou replied.

"How about I watch it with you this year. I always see you enjoy it so why not join you?" Yotsuba said.

"Sure, I'll even let you wear one of my jerseys." Fuutarou told her.

"Ok! When is this Super bowl thing?" Yots asked.