16. Camping With The Quints (Pt 2)

Chapter 16: Camping With The Quints (Pt 2)

A/n: Alright, I have to explain myself. I decided to take a break from writing so I wouldn't get burnt out. I am extremely sorry because I know I wanted to continue this but I was too lazy and too burnt out to write more. Like I didn't even read any other fanfics during the short little break. That's how lazy and burnt out I was. Again, I am very sorry. Hopefully I'll make up for it by releasing more chapters but if not, then I'm probably being too lazy.

Also, I have fallen too deep into the vtuber/hololive rabbit hole. I've been watching a lot of Amelia and Gura. And I mean A LOT. I really like ame.

Okay then, let's get onto the story.

3rd Person Pov.

Fuutarou woke up to the smell of bacon frying on a pan somewhere. He sat up, rubbed his eyes and looked around the tent. The sun was shining through the mesh window that was open and the bed he was laying on was empty. Across the tent, there were two bodies still laying down sleeping. Fuutarou pulled off his covers and stood up next to his bed. He did a big stretch with his arms raised over his head and he closed his eyes while doing it. Once he was done, he grabbed a hoodie from his bag, unzipped the door to the tent, and took a step outside. He slipped on his slides and he made his way over to where the food was being cooked. As he approached the area, he could see Nino cooking some food with Yotsuba trying her hardest to cook right next to Nino. Itsuki was no where to be found near the little kitchen. Raiha and Isanari were also up and were sitting on some chairs talking. As Fuutarou reached the area where they were all staying, Yotsuba noticed him and yelled out loud,

"Ohaiyu Fuu!" Yotsuba greeted him.

"Ohaiyu Yotsuba." Fuutarou replied as he finally made it to them.

"How cute, she has a nickname for you Fuutarou." Isanari teased.

"Let me guess, everyone else also has one for you too, right?" Isanari asked.

"Uh, yeah. They all do." Fuutarou replied with a little hint of red on his cheeks. There was even some red on Nino's and Yotsuba's cheeks aswell.

"I want a nickname too!" Raiha yelled aloud.

"You dont need one, Raiha is just fine." Isanari told her.

"But... but.. Onii-chan gets one." Raiha looked at her dad with a pout.

"*sigh* Fine, I guess I'll come up with something." Isanari told her.

"Yayy!" Raiha said while jumping up out of her seat.

Fuutarou pulled up a seat next to his dad and opened up a water bottle that he grabbed from a cooler.

"So Yotsuba, what're you cooking?" Fuutarou asked.

"Some bacon." Yotsuba replied.

"I didn't think you could cook." Fuutarou said, smirking.

"I don't really. Bacons the only thing I know how to cook." Yotsuba sheepishly replied.

"Just like I thought." Fuutarou said.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!" Yotsuba pouted.

Fuutarou chuckled after that and took a swig of his water. As he drinking, Itsuki came back and her messy hair was sticking all over the place. The red strands were moving and going in all different directions.

"Ohaiyu Fuuta." Itsuki greeted groggily.

"Looks like you're not much of a morning person." Fuutarou stated. He let out a little smile.