24. Time to Leave

Chapter 24: Time to Leave

A/n: Heyo. Welcome back. Sorry for the really late update. The chapters might come out slower because I usually write during the night when I'm in bed and all. But, some things have happened and now I can't write in bed. So I have to write during the day and it feels really weird. So sorry for the late update again.

Also I have to respond to a comment. (I really need to do this more.)

Guest: There might be a part in a future chapter where they "do it" but I don't know if I can write that. I don't think I would be good at writing that kinda stuff. But if it ever does happen then I'll refer to it or something like that. This might change in the future tho.

Oh and this Beach Stranded Pt.2

3rd Person Pov.

Thursday. (College starts in 4 days)

Fuutarou felt something heavy on top of him. Or maybe it's somethings. He also felt the hard ground underneath his body. Basically, he was squished between 2 things.
Fuu opened up his eyes and was greeted by 5 sisters on top of him. He also noticed the air bed was deflated and he was laying on a flat mattress.

Fuutarou sighed. "When did they ever get on the bed." He muttered.

Fuutarou was tired and the quints made it hard for him to go back to sleep. He decided to try and get out of bed but he couldn't. The quints wouldn't move.
He first decided to wake Nino who was on top of him. Fuu gave her a nudge and she didn't budge or make a noise. He sighed and laid his head back.

'I guess they must be really tired.' Fuutarou thought to himself.

He decided to try again but failed once again. Fuu looked over to the sister on his left. Itsuki was sleeping peacefully and she didn't seem like she would budge either. Fuutarou decided to try cause why not?

"Itsuki!" Fuutarou whispered while giving a nudge.

"Itttttsssuuuuuukkkkiiiiiii." Fuu extended.

This time Itsuki seemed to respond. She shifted a little but still didn't wake up. Itsuki mumbled something about a name.

"Alright fine." Fuutarou took a breath in. "Meatbun, wake up."

Itsuki slowly opened her eyes and looked at Fuu.

"Good morning~" Itsuki drowsily said.

"Morning meatbun." Fuu greeted back. "Could you help me wake up your sisters?" He asked.
"I'm kinda stuck here."

"Mmm ok. Just let me drink some water." Itsuki said getting up. She walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle. Itsuki took a seat on the queen bed and sat there taking sips at a time.

"Uhh Itsuki? Could you help?" Fuutarou asked.

"Hmm? Did someone say my name?" Itsuki acted dumb. She wanted Fuu to call her Meatbun more but Fuu doesn't do it all the time.

"Itsuki please. Please help." Fuutarou begged.

"Ooh I think I smell a meatbun somewhere." Itsuki stood up and started searching for one.

"Itsuki!! Pleaseee!" Fuu begged again.

"Hmm there's a meatbun close." Itsuki said.

Fuutarou realized what he was saying and caught on.

"Alright, meatbunnnn, please help!" Fuutarou begged for the final time.

"Ok! I sure will!" Itsuki came back to Fuu and helped him wake up the rest of the girls.