8. Dinner With Mr. Uesugi

Chapter 8: Dinner With Mr. Uesugi (Pt. 1)

3rd Person Pov

"Today is the big day for all of us." Miku thought. Today was the day where Fuutarou and the quints decided on to have a dinner with Fuutarou's dad. After surviving another week of school and dealing with the little fever fiasco, they were all ready for the dinner. The quints all wanted to look their best for Mr. Uesugi.
Miku grabbed her phone to check the time. It was 5:05. "Almost time for the date." She thought. "We have an hour to get there."
Miku was wearing a baby blue dress that ended at ger thigh. There were some ruffles at the top that were a royal blue color.
(Tbh I have no idea how to describe what they would wear on the dresses. Im a boy so yeah... The descriptions on these dresses are going to be very lackluster. My bad.)
She put on black heels that weren't too tall and grabbed a purse from her closet. She pocketed her phone and stepped outside her room. As she did, the rest of her sisters also stepped out.
Nino was wearing a pink dress that looked way better than all of her sisters. It ended at her thigh area and was ruffled at the bottom. She carried a black purse with a butterfly on it. There was even a little flower on the breast pocket part of her dress. (There is no breast pocket just thats where it would be.)
Itsuki was wearing a simple red and sleek dress than ran down to her thighs. She was carrying a white purse on her side. Itsuki also had her star clips in her hair.
Yotsuba wore a green dress that was very comfortable but stylish. It was also a short dress just like her sisters and it ran down to her thighs. She had a orange bag to go with her hair. Instead of wearing a huge ribbon, she wore a green one that was smaller and more appropriate for the occasion.
Ichika was wearing a purple dress that, again, went down to her thighs. It had some stripes on it and she looked good in it. She was also carrying a pink purse that could hold a small amount of things.
All of the quints looked good in their casual yet formal dresses and were ready to meet Mr. Uesugi properly for the first time. They made their way downstairs and saw fuutarou sitting on the couch playing a game on his phone. He heard the girls come down and he turned around and looked at them. Once he did, he could not move. They were all so pretty and he didnt want to stop looking at them. "How did I get with these girls?" Fuutarou thought.
The quints had to walk over and had to break Fuutarou out of his trance.

"Looks like someone really likes how we look." Ichika said.

"Yeah..." Fuutarou mumbled while still staring at the quints. "You're all very beautiful."

"Could you say that again Fuu-Kun? You kinda mumbled there." Nino said.

"I said you're all very beautiful and pretty." Fuutarou said once again, this time a bit louder.

"Aww, thank you Fuu-Kun." Nino said while blushing.

"Yeah, thank you Fuuta." Itsuki also said while blushing.

The rest of the quints also said thanks while blushing hard. Fuutarou also managed to snap out of his little daze.

"C'mon, let's go to the restaurant. We dont want to be late." Fuutarou said while standing up.

"Alright, lets go Fuutarou!" Yotsuba happily said.

The group then left their apartment and made their way to the elevator. The got in and went down to the lobby where Fuutarou temporarily left to use the bathroom. After he came back, he went to the door and opened it for all the girls. They moved through and saw a familiar car waiting in the front.

"Why is Ebata-San here?" Miku asked.

"Well since I don't have a license yet, Ebata-San agreed to drive us there. He said that 'He would be glad to drive the quintuplets anywhere.' He also congratulated me for dating all of you." Fuutarou replied.