32. The Beginning of A Long Trip

Chapter 32: The Beginning of a Long Trip

A/n: Once again, I disappear for some time. I am so so so sorry. I know I said that I would have a lot more time to write.
Once again, I am sorry for another late update. This is all on me and I will try to make it up to all of you.
The next update may once again take some time as I am planning and starting a brand new fic for QQ. So if I don't update this fic in a while, just know I'm working on something new for everyone.

Once again, here's the discord invite. Discord . gg / V54pcwA

James: Oh this rivalry is far from over. This is just the beginning.

Mist: Yes it has.

3rd Person Pov.

"Come on Fuu! We're going to be late!" Yotsuba yelled to Fuu.

He was straggling behind due to the luggage he was pulling.

"Hold on hold on!" He yelled back.

Fuutarou and the quints were running through the airport, trying to make it to their group.

Now how did we get here? Well it started last week when Fuu was walking to his first class of the day.
Mr. Bauer was sitting in his chair, waiting for all of his students to arrive.
After a few minutes of waiting, all the seats in his room were filled.

"Alright folks, pretty easy day today." Mr. Bauer said.

Fuutarou looked up from his notebook.

"If you may have heard, our college usually has a group trip around June or July time." Mr. Bauer continued.

"And guess what, it's about that time." Mr. Bauer finished.

The whole class started to chatter about the potential of this trip.

Itsuki turned over to whisper to Fuutarou. "This sounds exciting."

"Sure I guess." Fuutarou answered.

Mr. Bauer cleared his throat to get the attention of everyone in the room.

"So then, we're going to spend this whole class talking about where we're going, who you get to go with, and when we're going." Mr. Bauer said to everyone.

He pulled down a screen, turned on a projector, and displayed a PowerPoint in front of the whole class.

"We're heading to the United States this year." Mr. Bauer said while he was on his title slide.

He switched to the next slide. "The trip will last around a month. So plan accordingly."

The next slide showed up. "Your group can be with anyone in the campus. As long as they attend school with us, they can go into your group. Limit of 6, minimum of 2."

Mr. Bauer then tapped to the next slide. A diagram will ovals and circles appeared. "The sub groups will then be grouped into 3 big groups. The 3 different groups will head on this trip on different days, in different months."

"That should be everything to cover. Just grab one of these pink papers, put the names of everyone in your group here and submit it before next week. We'll then have your groups organized in the coming weeks after that." Mr. Bauer said.

"Alright, you all are dismissed. Go work out your groups or something." Mr. Bauer said.

"Oh, and don't worry about repeating what I said to your group mates. They heard about this as well." Mr. Bauer said to everyone before he was the last one left in the room.
-
The rest of the day went like every other day. Attend each class, listen, do whatever is needed, and then leave.
Fuutarou was currently in his last class. Writing some notes down in his notebook.