3. The First Date (Pt.1)

3rd Person Pov.

"Where should we go for the first date?" Fuutarou asked.

The girls looked at each other and were all very excited. They couldn't believe it. The guy they all love just asked where they should go on a date.
"Where to go?" They all thought.
A silent minute passed by and Fuutarou knew that all of them were in deep thinking mode. He could see it on their face.

"How about we let Fuutarou decide." Miku suggested.

"Thats not a bad idea, I think my Fuu-kun could come up with something good." Nino said.

"Fufufu, remember Nino, he's ours now. Not just yours." Ichika said with her hand over her mouth.

"Fine he's ours." Nino said with a pout on her face.

"Well there are a few places, but I dont think any of you want to go." Fuutarou said.

"Well say what they are, i'm pretty sure we all will go wherever you go as long as its not weird." Itsuki said.

"Um... I was thinking about going to the zoo or maybe to some place like one, but that would be a really boring date so no i guess." Fuutarou said.

"I think we all are fine with going to the zoo with you Fuu-kun. Anywhere with you is fine with all of us." Nino replied.

"I agree." The rest of the sisters said following Nino's lead.

"Well then, the zoo it is." Fuutarou said.

"One laste thing." Itsuki stopped everyone. "Since we're on the topic of dates, how are we going to decide who gets Fuutarou and when."

"Good point..." Fuutarou said.

"How about one of us gets him on each day of the week and then on weekends we all get him." Yotsuba offered.

"Sounds great. What about holidays?" Miku asked.

"We all get him too." Yotsuba replied.

"Sounds good to me. We'll make the schedule later. Right now lets get ready for our date!" Ichika said.

Everyone then finished their breakfasts and got up from the table.

"Im going to go back home now. I'll meet up with you guys at the zoo at 2:00. Sound good?" Fuutarou asked.

"I'll see you there Fuu-kun." Nino then went to kiss Fuutarou's cheek.

Fuutarou then blushed at the action from Nino. "Yup, i'll see you all there."

Fuutarou then left the apartment and as he was closing the door he was hearing an argument between the sisters about who gets to kiss Fuutarou goodbye. Fuutarou then left the building and got onto his moped and drove off to go to his house.

It was now 1:55 and Fuutarou was waiting at the entrance of the zoo. He has been waiting here at the entrance for 5 minutes already and he hasn't seen the sisters anywhere. He looked around one more time and found a bench to sit on for him to wait. While he sat down, he used his phone and started playing a game to pass the time.

"Fuu-kun!" Nino yelled while running over to hig Fuutarou.

"Hey Nino, what took you guys so long?" Fuutarou said while hugging Nino back.

"Well all the other girls wanted to make sure they looked good for the date. But you already know, I always look good." Nino said with a confident smile on her face.

"You sure do Nino." Fuutarou replied.

"Uesugi-sannn!" Yotsuba yelled while running over to Fuutarou.

The four other sisters have caught up with Nino and all went to give Fuutarou a hug.

"No fair. I wanted to be the first one to see Fuutarou." Milu said with a pout on her face.

"Well maybe you should be faster next time. Until then, I will see my Fuu-kun first." Nino said while sticking out her tounge at her sister.

"Come on, lets not fight right now. Its our first date, we should enjoy it." Fuutarou said to try and break up the little arguement the two sisters were having.

"Yeah, Fuutarou-kun is right, we should enjoy this day." Ichika said.

"Yup I agree...." Itsuki said while slowly looking at a meat bun stand with a hungry look on her face.

"Alright I'll buy you one Itsuki, come on." Fuutarou said.

The two went over and bought one. After they bought a meat bun, they all started to make their way over to the entrance to get into the zoo. When they reached the entrance, Fuutarou payed for the tickets while borrowing a few hundred yen from Ichika. While the group was about to walk in the man who gave them the tickets asked a question.

"Its five look a like girls and one guy, which one of you is the girlfriend?" The man asked.

"Well um..." Itsuki blushed and looked away.

"Is it you miss?" The man asked while looking at Itsuki.

There was a short silence as Istuki didnt know what to do in this situation. Suddenly Yotsuba jumped in and said something.

"We are all his girlfriend. He all love him so, we share him." Yotuba said quickly, then started blushing and hiding her face afterwards.

"Ah, I see. You're a lucky man, you know that. Having five girlfriends. Well anyways have fun in the zoo." The man said.

"Thank you sir." Fuutarou replied.

The group then walked past the booth and took a step into the zoo itself. In the front there was a sign of the logo of the zoo where people could take pictures. The group immediately went over there and got a stranger to take a picture of them. After taking the picture, they grabbed a map and looked at where they should go first.

"Where do we go first?"

———————————————————————————
Hopefully you are enjoying this fan fic. There will be a lot more chapters because there is a lot I want to do with this story. So there might not even be an end, who knows. Well I thank you for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter.

-Henley