18. Happy New Years!

Chapter 18: Happy New Years!

A/n: Well shit. I was supposed to finish writing this chapter before New Year's Eve. But guess what, I such a lazy ass that I finish this chapter a whole fucking week after. I'm super super sorry I didn't release this earlier. Also I know this is supposed to be a New Years chapter but I just suck and don't write. Fuck me. Also Quintuplets season 2 ep 1 just released so that's great. So happy new year I guess. Thanks for reading my fanfic and I hope you'll continue reading in the future.
Also there's some special announcement at the end.

3rd Person Pov.

"Do we have everything?!?" Itsuki yelled aloud while running around the apartment.

"I have no idea." Yotsuba replied.

"Not helping Yotsuba!" Itsuki yelled back.

Itsuki was busy running around the house making sure the food and decorations were ready.

"Why do we have to host New Years? We just did Christmas with everyone." Itsuki said aloud.

"Well it was either here or at someone else's house." Ichika told her.

"And if you're really this stressed about this, then why didn't you ask us for any help?" Nino asked her.

"I uh.... My bad. Should've done that." Itsuki admitted.

"Alright we're coming to help." Ichika said while getting up. Yotsuba, Miku, and Nino followed right behind her and helped Itsuki with everything.

"Quick question," Nino said aloud which stopped everyone. "Where's Fuu-Kun?"

"I sent him to go get the food that I ordered for tonight." Itsuki told Nino.

"Ah, ok." Nino said.

"So then, what do we do first?" Ichika asked.

Itsuki gave Ichika and Yotsuba some decorations. "Put these all around. Make it look good."

"Will do!" Yotsuba said cheerfully.

Ichika and Yotsuba then started to hand and put up the decorations.

"What about us?" Mika asked.

"Since there's no food for you too cook...." Itsuki started to think. "And we don't need everyone to work on decorations..."

Nino took a seat on a chair. "This is gonna take a while."

"I got it!" Itsuki blurted out. "Fuuta is taking too long to get back. You two should go help him out just in case."

"Good idea!" Miku and Nino's eyes lighted up and both were excited.

"I haven't seen him all day~" Nino cooed.

"He must look really good~" Miku finished.

"Oh come on. Just hurry up and get out of here." Itsuki told them while pushing them out the door.

"It's Natalie's Restaurant!" Itsuki yelled at the two sisters who were already down the hall. (Couldn't think of any other name so I just used the girl that I main in apex.)

"Ok!" Nino and Miku yelled back.

Itsuki came back into the apartment.

"No fair, I wanna see Fuu." Yotsuba pouted.

"You'll see him later." Itsuki told her sister. "I wanna see him too but I'll have to wait."

"Fine." Yotsuba turned around and continued to decorate.
-
-
-
Nino and Miku were approaching Natalie's restaurant.