7: Fuutarou Has A Fever

Chapter 7: Fuutarou Has a Fever

3rd Person Pov.

Fuutarou awoke from the futon he was sleeping in. He looked up to the roof and and rubbed his eyes. He did not want to get up. Fuutarou wasnt feeling too good and he got all hot. After a few minutes of just laying down, he grabbed his phone and checked the time, 9:24. He slept in a little too late. Usually he wakes at 8:00 to 8:30, but he slept a bit longer than he needed. He sat up and he felt the chilly air all around him. "Where are the quintuplets? Didnt they sleep next to me last night?" Fuutarou thought. After finding a hoodie in his bag, he stood up and grabbed his phone. "Where did all my other hoodies go?" Fuutarou thought. He disregarded that thought and made his way to the door and twisted the knob. He stepped out into the hall and smelled the breakfast that Nino was probably cooking. He went over to the stairs and started to walk down. He saw the quints sitting at the couch watching tv.

"Ohaiyu Gozaimasu." Fuutarou said.

"Ohaiyu Fuutarou!" Yotsuba said.

"Ohaiyu Fuutarou." Miku and Ichika said.

"Ohaiyu Fuuta." Itsuki said.

"Ohaiyu Fuu-Kun." Nino said.

"You got up late. Did moving all your stuff tire you out?" Itsuki asked.

"I guess so." Fuutarou responded.

"We all already ate so there's some food on the table." Nino said while pointing at the table.

"Ok thanks." Fuutarou said.

Fuutarou made his way over to the table. As he was walking Fuutarou felt his legs turn into jelly. His head throbbed really hard and he didnt feel all too good. He stumbled his way over to the table but collapsed before he could make it. The quints noticed this and quickly ran over to see happened to their boyfriend. As Fuutarou slowly passed out, he heard some of the quints yell,

"Fuu-Kun! Are you ok!?"

"Fuuta! What happened!?"

"Fuutarou! Stay awake! Come on let me-"

Fuutarou then passed out and lost consciousness.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fuutarou woke up and felt a wet towel on his forehead. He touched it felt how cold it was. He forehead didnt feel the coolness though. He turned his head over and looked at five sisters sitting down together who were watching him intently. The sisters notice that Fuutarou was awake and quickly made their way over and bombarded him with concerns and worries.

"Fuu-Kun! You're finally awake!" Nino said.

"Yeah. You had all of us worried there." Miku said.

"We thought you died." Ichika added.

"You didnt have to tell him that part." Miku said while giving Ichika a little nudge.

"Why? I think he deserves to know that his girlfriends care for him." Ichika replied.

"I guess you have a point." Miku said.

"What happened to me?" Fuutarou asked.

"You kinda just collapsed before eating breakfast and then we carried you to the couch." Itsuki said.

"We then took your temperature and it said that you had a fever." Yotuba said.

"What time is it?" Fuutarou asked.

"1:15" Miku said after looking at the clock on her phone.

"Geez. I've just been laying around your apartment this whole day." Fuutarou said, "Im sorry."