6. Another Day Of School/Supermarket Shopping

Chapter 6: Another Day Of School/Supermarket Shopping

A/n: This was supposed to be only one chapter but I realized that the school part was too boring to be one chapter so I decided to combine this chapter and the next chapter together. Hope you all have been enjoying my story and I am happy that some of you are enjoying it. Especially you IndraAshura. You always keep leaving a little review and im happy that someone likes my story. Also side note, im team Nino so there will be more times with Nino. Yotsuba is second, Itsuki is third, Miku fourth, and Ichika is last. This is my opinion. Now onto the story.

3rd Person Pov.

It was early in the morning and Fuutarou got up from his futon. He looked at his phone to check the time, 7:01. It was another week of school for him. He couldnt wait to get back to studying. After going on the date with the sisters and hanging out with them all day, he missed out on some studying and he was quite mad. Fuutarou then made his way over to his bathroom to get ready for the day. After taking a shower and brushing his teeth, he got changed into the uniform the school issued to him. He grabbed his bag and put on his shoes. He then pulled out his phone one last time to check the time, 7:34. "I can make it to school and have some time to study for a bit." Fuutarou thought to himself. Fuutarou walked out the house and went to grab his bike. As he was walking over, his phone went off. There was a message from Nino.

"Good morning Fuu-Kun! How was your sleep?" Nino asked in the message.

"It was great thanks for asking." Fuutarou replied.

"Geez Nino's already texting this early. We just saw each other yesterday." Fuutarou thought. After that little and short text chat with Nino, he got on his bike and went to go to his school. Fuutarou was riding towards the school when he noticed his tire was flat with a hole inside. "I'll have to fix this later." Fuutarou thought. Fuutarou then rode off into the sunrise towards the school.
-
-
-
-
(Time skip cause im too lazy to write about Fuutarou riding a bike.)
-
-
-
-
Fuutarou pulled into the school on his bike. He rode it over to the bike rack and locked it to the bar to keep the bike from being stolen. He looked at the hile in the tire and decided he would need to get some help from someone at the end of the day. Fuutarou pulled put his phone and checked the time, 7:56. "My first class is at 8:45, I got plenty of time to study." Fuutarou thought. He made his way over to the library from the outside of the school. He passed by some classrooms while going to the library and he noticed some classes were very alive. One classroom was partying with music and another was busy working on a science project. Another thing that happened while Fuutarou was walking through the hallway was, people talking about him. It was normal for him though. It was always the same comments, "Does he have no friends?", "Why is he so poor?", "How is he so smart?". It was the same thing everyday. It didnt make him mad but something inside him wanted to tell them that he does have friends, in fact he has five girlfriends. Its just that what good would that do? He disregarded that thought and just decided to keep making his way to the library. Once he made it there he sat down and started looking at his notebook for his studying. He was also making some notes that would help him for when he has to tutor the quintuplets. As he getting deep into his studying, five sisters noticed him from across the room.

The sisters walked over to Fuutarou who was busy studying for a test that he would already ace.

"Should we scare him?" Ichika asked to her sisters.

"Go ahead. It would be funny to see his reaction." Nino said while chuckling.

Ichika was going to step up to scare Fuutarou but Yotsuba beat her and scared him instead.

"Hiya Fuutarou!" Yotsuba yelled.

Fuutarou was shocked and threw his pencil across the room. "Yotsuba! What was that for?" Fuutarou asked while still in shock. "Also, you just called me my first name."