≛ Imagines/ Genshin Impact girls first meeting ≛

Amber

Amber

You had been eyeing Amber for a while now. Mostly because you were impressed by how someone could hold a big stuff toy like that when doing missions. So to annoy her, You took it from her.

"H-Hey! What your problem?!"
She yelled as she tried to take it back, failing because you used your height as an advantage.
"To be able to hold such a huge...thing like this when doing missions is quite...impressive."

You gave her the bunny back making her hug it protectively.

"My name is (Y/n). A traveler from afar. May I ask what your name is?"

-

Jean

The Acting Grand Master of the Favonius Knights, Bravely helped you in defeating a hilichurl camp. 

You instantly showered her with compliments making her go bright red.

"That was wonderful! Thank you very much for helping this poor traveler. My name is (Y/n)! I hope to get closer to you, Kind Knight!"

-

Lisa

Lisa had been looking at you for a while now. 

Your other hand was full with stacks of books as you tiptoed, Trying to get the last book.

Unfortunately, You slipped and the books in your hands fell, Including the one you were trying to get which hit you in the head.

"Owwie..."

You pouted as tears pricked the corners of your eyes.
Suddenly a hand reached out as an angelic laugh was heard.

"I saw that, That was adorable. Would you like some help, Cutie?"

You blushed as her boing boings bounced right in your face.

You shyly took her hand making her smile.

"Yes please... And thank you very much."

-

Fischl

"Thy shall not be scared anymore! For I Fischl has come to save thy-"

"Why are you speaking like that?"

Fischl stopped in the middle of her introduction to look at you, Shocked.

"You ignorant-"

"Are you the Investigator I am going to be working with?"

You asked the pouting girl while her familiar nodded.

"My name is (Y/n) the traveler. Pleasure to meet you, Fish."

-

Mona

You stared at the astrologist who smiled guiltily at you.

"Can you please let me stay here for tonight?"

You sighed annoyed, You began to close the door when her hand stopped it.

"W-WAIT WAIT PLEASE! I'LL BE GONE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT."

Feeling sorry for the girl you let her in.

-

Keqing

While you were carelessly training your magic in Liyue, You accidentally blew a gust of wind knocking someone down with a scream.

You apologetically walked over to the person only to be scolded at.

"I wasted too much time! I have to get back to work!"

With that, She scurried away. Leaving you dumbfounded.

-

Barbara

You looked down from the Anemo Archons hand as you looked around, Desperate to find your brother or atleast clues, When you heard an angelic voice.

You glided down to find the source and you came face-to-face with a cute nun who happily sang.

Your eyes met, Her cheeks flushed a light red while you softly smiled at her.

-

Ningguang

You were resting at the entrance of her Jade Palace after getting chased around by treasure hoarders.

Ningguang got a report that there was a suspicious person outside her palace, Being the responsible owner she was, She checked it out.

"Who are you? State your name."

You grunted clearly annoyed.

"I'll be leaving soon. I only took a rest since I was tired being chased around. No need to know my name."

Ningguang narrowed her eyes before glaring at you.

"I think as the owner I have every right to know your name."

You sighed as you looked at her in the eye, Her cheeks turned a small blush of red.

"(Y/n). My name is (Y/n)."

-

Beidou

You gasped for air as you nearly drowned because of the goddamn ruin hunter that chased you even to the goddamn fucking sea.

The kind female pirate crew captain saved you with her ship as you nearly drowned, Almost being out of stamina.

"T-Thanks about that... Sorry for the troubles... Um.. How much do you need?"

Beidou only smiled as she helped you stand up as she handed you a dry towel.

"Just tell me your name, Darling."

-

Xiangling

After killing boars, It was time for you to rest and eat. Only for it to be disrupted by the young female chef.

"Ooh! That certainly has a nice aroma! Would you mind letting me taste?!"

The young chef asked after almost scaring the life out of you when she popped out of nowhere.

"Uh- S-sure..."

"My name is Xiangling! And you are?"

"(Y/n)."

-

Noelle

The young maid had accidentally hit you with a rock when she was training making her apologize profusely to you and smoothly invite you over for tea. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm gonna add more characters when I'm more familiar with them. :))