Ningguang

Requested 

Ningguang was a very busy person

Especially after the death of Rex Lapis' and the events that caused her to lose the Jade Chamber.

She sighed as she looked at the window, slightly surprised that the bright blue sky had already turned into a dark grey one.

It seems that she won't be seeing you again tonight.

-

You slowly walked in the office, Ningguang didn't hear the door open, to tired and lazy to even bother to look at the person who just stood beside her.

"Ganyu, just leave the papers that need my signatures beside me."

-

Arms suddenly wrapped from behind her neck, surprising her. But once she caught a whift of your smell, she relaxed.

"(Name). What a pleasure for you to be here."

You let out a soft laugh as you softly kissed her cheek, making her hum in content.

"I haven't seen you in days. I missed you."

Ningguang felt guilty, She kept on promising you that she'll finish her work but she still ends up over doing it.

"I'm sorry (name). We've just been so busy ever since this stuff happened."

"I know Ningguang, I'm not blaming you. I'll just stay beside you. Do you need my help?"

Ningguang let out a small nod, you chuckled and kissed her forehead making her smile.

"Take a break. I'll finish this."

"Are you sure?"

"Mhm!!"

-

Ningguang woke up at her current house, sleeping in bed, beside you.

Your arm hugged her waist as you nuzzled closer to her neck.

Ningguang smiled at the sight, she had certainly missed this.

She looked around then saw a note on the bedside table.

'Lady Ningguang,

I assisted Ms. (Name) last night regarding your jobs and taking you home.

Do take care.

- Ganyu.'

-

Ningguang smiled at the note then cuddled closer to you.

Missing a days worth of work was definitely worth it as long as she spent it with you.

-

HI

I FINALLY FINISHED THIS. THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS SINCE LAST WEEK(?)

Anyways, thanks to pencilbois for giving me the idea!!

I plan on doing Mona next, then probably barbara(?), Then jean.

I did jeans story quest and got a headache because of how useless monstadt was without her.

Adiòs.