≛ Imagines/ Genshin Impact characters : When you try to kill yourself (1/2) ≛

TW : mentions of suicide & blood.

(Some male characters are included, not all female and male characters are included

(Some male characters are included, not all female and male characters are included.)

 Hu tao

She smirked before snaking her hands to your waist surprising you and making you drop the sharp object to the floor, blood began to seep out from your injury.

Hu tao's eyes widened, she sadly pulled away from you and forced you to look at her.

"What's wrong?"

You stayed quiet.

She sighed before gently taking your hand.

"It's gonna take quite a while to heal, let me just get something to clean it up."

"I don't wanna live anymore hu."

She tensed, staying silent.

She softly held your hand as she began to gather the things needed to properly dress your wound/s.

After bandaging it all, she began to kiss your arm.

"Don't say that... Your funeral would be the last thing I'd want to plan."

She said with a soft smile, Her eyes softly looking at your own.

"Let's not rush for your death. It isn't your time yet. Let's grow old together. Let's die together. We still have a lot to experience in this world. When our time eventually comes, we'll have matching coffins and we'll haunt others as ghosts! So don't say something to like that yet, okay?"

She said with a close eyed smile.

"Okay."

"Good good! Now, Let's paint your nails black so we can match!"

-
Jean

"Is something the matter?"

Jean worriedly asks as she looks at you.

Her eyes widen slightly as she sees the bandages covering your arms.

She immediately stops her paperwork and walks closer to you, hugging you softly.

"What's wrong love?"