𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗻𝗵𝗲

(soulmate au :3)

(soulmate au :3)

-

you've gotten used to it. the whispers, the curses, the eyes, the pity. 

in a world where everyone is blessed by the god of love, given a soulmate, a special mark, an anchor of faith and trust that even if the whole world was against you there would be someone who loves you, you are the sole exception. the third party who's soulmate mark doesn't glow.

a sign that they're either dead, or they dont exist. 

-

"i said i don't want to! stop forcing me, father!"

you scream as you ran away from your home and in the mountains, high and away from other people. you ignore the pleas of your mother and the angry shouting of your father.

you run, run, run. 

you pay no mind to the time, as day turns to night and the owl coos, a solitary respite from the preying and pitying eyes of people.

a solitary tree caughts your eye, its so far away from the forest, as it hangs off from a mountain side. as the earlier adrenaline begins to fade you feel your feet ache so you catch a break.

the solitary tree reminds you of yourself, alone and shunned out.

you carefully sit on top of it, tired eyes watching over the bustling city of liyue from miles above. you dont want to go home, nobody understands you. if being alone was such a crime then why were you even born? the cursed child of liyue hated by ferthur* themself.

a rustle on the bushes catches your ears, if it was a wild beast or a monster you dont care.

you'd happily thank them for taking away your life.

-

a woman appears, spear in hand, hair flowing freely in a braid like a river bathing in moonlight.

she is a goddess, the epitome of divinity.

your eyes meet and your mark glows.

-

hai :3

okay so um... i have no excuses about why i left this for a.. a year? erm..
sorry.

anyways! how r u guysss :3
okay actually i left this because i cringed a lot rereading my story but i was like "hey! why not update it rn for funsies teehee" and here we are.

this is really different from what i usually write but its interesting! anyways, should i make a part 2? :3 then i leave this series again for a year LMAO!

okay no really how are you all?

i've been into rhythm games like enstars, pjsk, d4dj, bandori and stuff

i love kanamafu

thanks for still reading this series! <3

stay safe always, 
with love, noir.