Lisa

Requested

Lisa sighed, almost annoyed by the amount of people who have failed to return the books they borrowed on time.

She stood up, about to leave when she heard a loud crash coming from the ground floor level of the library along with some loud shushing.

She furrowed her brows.
'the books can wait for a while..'

-

You apologized to the people around you who gave you small glares, The small knight giggled softly while you sighed.

"Klee... We see each other again for a long time and you come to annoy me."

Klee pouted softly.

"It's not my fault you're always traveling for knowledge! Klee missed you a lot you know? Stop reading and play with Klee already!"

You sighed and softly flicked her forehead.

"How did you even know I was returning today? It was supposed to be a secret."

"Master Jean told Klee-"

"Ara! Is that you? (Name)?"

You tensed up at the sound of the voice.

"It is you! My darling~! I missed you~!"

You could feel her arms wrap around you and her chest on your back.

"L-lisa...."

You turned to face her and she gave you a small closed eyed smile.

"Why didn't I know that you were coming back?"

You gave gulped softly feeling the change in her aura.

"It was supposed to be a secret..."

"Hmm? I see. Then why did Jean know and not me, your best friend?"

"haha..."

"I see so you didn't want to see me?"

Instantly you turned to look at her surprising her.

"That's not it at all! During my travels you were the only one on my mind! I was just gonna surprise you with something that's why I didn't tell you..."

You sighed and reached out to your bag, a small glassed box with a glaze lily inside.

"This is a glaze lily. It's really-"

"I know what this is. How did you find one?"

"There are parts in liyue which still have this."

Lisa took the glassed box from your hand and delicately held it. She remembered your conversation from a few months back when she had told you she wanted to see a glaze lily.

She smiled softly, red tinting against her cheeks.

She softly tapped you on the shoulder and kissed you in the cheek, surprising you, making you a blushing and stuttering mess.

"Thank you, darling."

-

Klee awkwardly stood as she watched the two women flirt.

'Lisa is flirting with (Y/n) again..'

-

TO THE PERSON THAT REQUESTED THIS I AM SO SORRY I AM OUT OF IDEAS (。•́︿•̀。)

Doing fischl next since y'all love her, then an imagine...

Anyways,

Have you all seen Eula's leak? Holy shit she's so hot wtf. Can make me call her daddy and mommy.

Pls wish me luck on Venti. ( ≧Д≦)
Good luck to everyone as well.

And the new genshin update where we can see our friends characters idle animation is so cool.

Noelle bows down like a lady and when she did it in front of barbara I swear me and my friend went rabid.

Ok bye.