Lumine

Fluff
Abyss Lumine

Lumine sighed as she sat on top of the stormbearer mountain, one of the few rare occasions the annoying couple wasn't here

Silently admiring the moon, her heart ached and longer for something.

The events from the day took a toll on her, with Aether and his friends accidentally seeing her and leading to a fight.

But what really made her heartache was the look of betrayal and pain you had when you found out who she really is.

-

A few months back, before the dvalin incident, you became close friends with the outlander.

Being a knight captain despite at a young age, always made you quite busy. Only having the time to relax and have time for yourself during night time.

You first saw her admiring the moon, her soft golden eyes looked relaxed, her golden hair swaying softly with the wind.

She looked like a goddess.

Both of you always saw each other when the moon shone so bright in the sky.

With her disappearing during the next day.

You promised her to not tell anyone about her, not even her own sibling.

-

Lumine tensed when she heard footsteps coming from behind her, but relaxing when she realized it's you.

"(Name)."

You silently sat beside her and looked at the moon.

She looked at you and fawned over your beauty.

The way your (e/c) eyes shone like gems as it reflected the moonlight, the soft wind blowing your (h/c).

You were truly beautiful.

"Why?"

Her eyes widened the moment she caught sight of the tears falling down.

You finally looked at her.

"Why Lumine?"

"I don't have a choice."

She softly said as she tried to hold your hand that lay in the grass, only for you to pull it back making her frown.