Eula

Angst.

There was once a time the young Lawrence prodigy felt love

The only warmth she had felt, with this person she felt accepted, not caring about her family's lineage.

Eula sighed, her eyes tearing up slightly remembering memories long gone.

She held a faded vision on her hand, her fingers softly tracing the once bright (preferred element) vision.

"I'm really sorry."

-

"Eula!"

You called out, she immediately turned to you, eyes brightening with joy.

"(Name)!"

"Are you done with your sword practice?"

She softly asks you, her gloved hand finding yours and holding it softly.

"Mhm! I'm gonna be able to join the favonius knights soon like Kae and Luc! How about you? How are things with your family?"

"They're still training me and still plan to return the Lawrence clans mighty name."

She sighs before leaning her head on your shoulder.

"I don't want them to do that. Freedom means a lot to the citizens of Monds, I don't want them to feel oppressed like how they felt before."

You smile a bit, you softly pat her head while she leans closer to you.

"They won't be able to do that, The knights won't allow them to."

She smiled.

"And one day, I'll make sure I'll get you out of that place!"

+

Eula flinched in pain as her father slapped her, glaring down on her.

"You dare make friends with that favonius brat?"

She stayed silent, Her father still glaring at her before smirking.

"Make sure to use her so we can rule over mondstadt once again. I'm counting on you, My child."

He patted her head before leaving Eula alone.