🔺 Chapter 3🔻

°°°Chapter 3°°°

Unedited

The second update is here 💃💃💃

A week later

"I got the job!!!! I got it!" A woman dressed in a pink blazers which she paired on a white camisole and a white trousers yelled. She has just been offered a job in the newly opened Henz hotel.

"Congrats" Osas along with others who were waiting in line for an interview with the Human resource manager. 

"Thanks you guys" she flashed a smile at them, "I wish you guys luck" she added putting a call through to her friends, "Guess what Babe, I got the freaking job! Before nko? You no trust me?" She asked leaving and Osas envied her.

If only she can just have her luck!

A man walked in, not up to five minutes, he got out wearing a frown on his face, "Who be Osarieme Ovbiókpomwan?" He asked and Osas rose up raising her hands.  "You are next"

"How far? You face be like who lick lime, e be like say you no get joy"

"That's why I no dey like make woman be head of anything"

"Haba! You no get Mama and sisters?" She asked and he hissed. "The woman na stupid woman, she tell me say she no dey find second class lower. Like say na she help me pay school fees, God punish her!" He snapped leaving and Osas swallowed hard.

If the woman can reject a second class applicant, what will she say about her?

She walked in with her round neck yellow top and a black jean on, "Good morning Ma" she greeted the woman who was looking into a file.

"Good..." The woman trailed off after raising her head, her brow creased arrogantly at Osas,  "What are you wearing?" She asked and Osas examined her dressing.

"Ma?" "Are you sure you're for this interview?"

"Yes"

"I don't think you are, please call the next person, Susan Williams"

"I'm not calling anyone oh" she refused looking away and the lady scoffed. "I said" "I hear you the first time, I no call anybody! I don dey wait for the past two hours. Remember when you go piss and the time when you go eat, I don dey since. I no fit go anywhere without you hearing me out" she snapped and the woman exhaled pointing to the chair.

"Have your seat then" she demanded and she did. "There's no copy of your resume here, didn't you summit yours? Please speak in English"

"Huh?" She asked, "I said speak in...." "No be that one. It's not that one, it's that thing.... Resu...."

"Resume.... Like a CV"

"Oh.... I don't have it"

"Why? What qualification do you have? O level? I mean secondary school certificate"

"I stopped in JSS2"

The woman scoffed,  "What can you do for us then?" She asked and Osas smiled. "I fit wash plate, I fit serve as waiter, I fit clean, I sabi clean very well! My second name na cleaner."

"I'm sorry, but we're not giving jobs to people who can't speak proper English"

Osas raised her brow in shock, "E be like say you no understand, I no dey apply for managing director, na cleaning service or waiting service naim I dey after?"