🔺 Chapter 28🔻

I was looking for how to cut the chapter short but I couldn't, it's a very lengthy chapter

Vote 🌟 and enjoy!

Chapter 28

Unedited

7:14 am

"They took us into a room and..... they killed her her, it was bloody. Then they took me away to be killed but some hunters saved me. Folabi, I'm very very sorry"

Osas' voice resounded in Folabi's head as he made way towards his family house. His mission was to tell his parents even though it'll break their hearts. He possibly couldn't hide it from them! They deserve to know the truth.

Adetutu was his only sister. All he ever wanted was for her to take her studies seriously, pursue whatever career she wanted, get a good degree and a good job! She on the other hand has always been disinterested in studying.

She failed her waec woefully, even when she was forced to learn a skill, her bosses usually end up complaining about truancy, no one ever knew what she was interested in!

All his years studying her, he never knew she was quite interested in prostitution. If only he knew! Folabi rolled his eyes, what will he have done to stop it?

All he felt that moment was heart break and regrets! He shouldn't have let her leave to Lagos in the first place! That was the bad feeling he was having all along!

He also felt guilty for ending the call on Osas after she apologized to him. He felt like It was inconsiderate of him, judging from the fact none of it was her fault. A greater portion was Adetutu's, she managed to put herself and Osas in danger.

He only wished Osas didn't lie to him! If only she tipped him off!

A lady opened the door, "Brother Folabi good morning" she greeted and he forced a smile. "Mummy nko?" "She's inside" she answered and he made his way in.

"Should I offer you water?"

"No. I'm fine, all I want to do is talk to Mum and Dad"

"Your father is getting ready to attend lectures, he has a class by 8"

"They're both in the room shey?" "Yes Brother Folabi" he answered making his way into his parents room. He knocked and his mother opened up, "Good morning Mom" "Ah! Folabi, you didn't even tell someone you're coming" "I didn't want to. Do you have a minute?"

"I have more, I don't know about your father. The man has lectures, she walked in leaving the door open and he entered into the room.

"Good morning Dad" he bowed his head and his father smiled, "Good morning, you need to stop this tour surprise visit. I was going to talk to you, if you had called earlier on, I would have told you to just postpone till I get back from school. I have lectures now"

"I'll be leaving for Lagos today, I have a flight to catch up" he announced to the shock of both his parents. "Do you have like a journalist conference to attend, cause I know it's those kind of things that usually take you guys to other states"

"No Ma"

"Ah Han, is it an investigation. It's definitely an investigation"

Folabi shook his head, "What then? Is your friend having a wedding" "Mom it's Monday" "Ehn answer me now, you're leaving me to guess all sorts! Have you heard from your sister, I've been calling her on phone, her number is not reachable and I've not been having good signs about her lately"