🔺 Chapter 42🔻

My Oliver twist geng!!!!

Are you ready?

Its a long one guys!

💃💃💃

Vote and enjoy!

My silent readers, I hail oh! Please tap the orange star to vote

Thank you!

Chapter 42

Unedited

Tacha positioned her camera with her mask on, she was live on Instagram. "Hey guys, it's your naija wonder woman and I'm live on IG and I already uploaded a video on my you tube channel,you should... You should check it out. For those dying to know the woman behind wonder wowan, there have been guesses but I'm here to ascertain those guesses" She paused and took off the mask. "My name is Tacha Briggs, my parents are Mr Osifo Ighodaro and Mrs Morenike Briggs. I'm sure from the surname, its easy to denote that i come from a complicated family. My mom is a super woman whose super power is controlling everyone's life.  I'm a lawyer to everyone who knows Tacha Briggs, and secretly a video vixen and a dancer because my mother won't agree to it, there's no more hiding in the shadows, no more cowering under her, this is me, Tacha Briggs, and my passion is dancing"

Nana held Osaze's hands, "Osas and I spoke about you leaving and we already reached that conclusion, you should stay" "Maybe but if I do, your mother will feel like I'll still jump back into he life. Even me too, I need a break from the drama, at least for one week, let me just go to my house and breathe fresh air"

"Ouch, so there's no fresh air here"

Nana laughed, "That wasn't what I meant. I just need to see my people and then I'll come back with enough strength to beat nonsense out of that your mother"

Osaze laughed. "Good luck with that" he answered and she hugged him, "Come and drop me at the park" "Let me let Osas know" he left walking into the room to  Osas looking beautiful in a white crop top on a peach print trousers and a black jacket hung over her shoulders.

"Whoa" he commented, "No come inside yet" "Why? It's not as if you're wearing a wedding dre..." he trailed off after perceiving the foul smell.

"Osas" he cringed his nose and she laughed.

"You can still be fine like this and be shooting this kind of thing from your anus" he said and she continued laughing, this time she touched her belly.

"I already told you to get a sticker that says don't come in yet, then I'll respect your privacy" "When I asked for privacy yesterday in the bathroom, why didn't you give me one?"

"There are some kind of privacy that are necessary, this is very necessary."

"I was just flitting the house, too much mosquito"

Osaze laughed, "Anal fumigation, wow Osas, I hope I don't wake up dead in my room someday, they'll say he died of suffocation, they won't know it's been long since I breathe in Oxygen cause it has been exchanged with your fart"

Osas laughed, "Wow, you're on fire" "No wonder Nana said she needed a breath of fresh air" "It's a lie" "She sad so, but not in that context. She's leaving, she said she'll be gone for a while to see her people but she'll be back later on"