🔺 Chapter 32🔻

Sorry it's coming late, vote and enjoy!

Please vote!  Abeg encourage me, don't increase the vote only to reduce it later😊

A little smut scene ahead! 🙈

Jump and pass if you don't want o read oh😂

Chapter 32

Unedited

Obianuju kicked her shoes off sitting on the bed and Raymond moved behind her, knelt down massaging her. "I take you're tired" "Of course I am, how was work?" "It was fine, there was thus fight during the board meeting today." Raymond laughed, "Let me guess, it was the chairman who caused it"

"Who else? He insulted one of the investors and I had to be the mediator! Mehn, very annoying! Turns out they're friends, see abuses and secrets spilling, I no fit laugh" he explained and she chuckled.

"What's that your chairman's own set?"

"You dey ask me? And you?How was your day? Another sister time with Osas, I hope you guys won't be using our weekends to do catch up" he added with a hint of jealousy and Obianuju laughed.

"Are you jealous?" She asked and he smile, "Yes I am. So how was your day?" "It was great, I made another friend today, one of Osas' friend, Chika. She's a combination of funny and crazy. It was a fun day and you know my days are usually all about work work, work!"

Raymond blinked, "I'm shocked" "She's one of those loud cha cha cha girls but she made the whole thing fun and she didn't keep quiet for a minute" "For someone who had been without friends for a long time" "Because I always believe they'll leave. I guess my ideology is gradually changing. I have my sister, even though not all of my siblings. I'm just really happy, the only thing left is....." She trailed off and Raymond exhaled, "It'll come at its own time."

"I promised that I won't talk about it and now I am. I'm sorry"

"Shhhh" he responded biting her earlobes and she chuckled.

Club High

🎶Good for my fantasy Gbe mi lo ni shopping spray Holiday in ecstasy It’s a fallacy you no go gree  Shota shota body Teteri my body Baby don’t criticize me Teteri my body Tedididi sugar body Teteri my body Baby got sugar body My body Oh gina my fantasy🎶

Kubiat looked around the club in search for Chike then he walked towards. Then he sighted Ejiro serving drinks so he made way towards her.

A guy held Ejiro by the arm and she raised a disapproving brow at him, "Excuse you? Please, let go of my hand" she requested, "Na you be the Ejiro right?" "He asked and she hesitated in answering the question.

"Why you dey ask?"

"You dey whine me? I dey ask you question, you dey throw me question back. She I na you be that Osas friend, we don't stop for your house taya, shebi you dey carry us play abi?" He asked and She tried to get away from his grip.

"Please let go of me"

"You never answer my question"

"Is there any problem here?" He asked and the guy shot him a look. "Abeg Oga police, mind your business. I dey ask this babe question and she dey feel like boss"

So he knows who I am? Kubiat said within then he scoffed."I won't repeat myself again" he chipped, then he punched him in the face holding Ejiro away.