🔺 Chapter 39🔻

Happy Easter guys!!!!

Sorry its coming late, I just managed to type this one. If you recall that I wasn't feeling too fine before my birthday (when I needed rest so I don't break down), I still haven't treated myself.

Don't ask why😀

Apart from the fact that I hate drugs, my African parents says that I'm fine! "Eno, are you praying for the sickness?" 😂😂😂

So.... It kind of weighed me down a bit and I just felt so tired to type. I'm sorry!

Vote and Enjoy!

Chapter 39

Unedited

"Where is our mother?" Twenty five years old Jessica barked at her father the moment she walked into the sitting room with her sister, Adesua. She threw her handbag on the chair while George quietly, watched her.

"So you two can call yourselves daughters and you don't have manners to greet"

"Sorry Dad. Good morning" Adesua greeted,  "Oh Dad, this has gone past greeting, yes! It really has. Do you know the shock I was in when I got the call that my mother has been arrested and the person who ordered for the arrest was no more than my own father, her husband."

"Will you just calm down, sit down and let's talk about this" Osas suggested and Jessica raised her brow at her, "Who's this?" She asked then she scoffed assuming Osas was probably a lover.

"Wait.... You had Mom arrested because of a lover"

"Will you shut up?" George yelled and she flinched, "Dad" "Shut up! See as you're just acting like your mother, you come here shouting, you call yourself my daughter but you have no regards if whatever for a man you call a father"

"You had my mother arrested for a lover!"

"I had your mother arrested because she deserved it! And no, the woman standing close to me is not a lover, no! She is your eldest sister and you better accord her the respect she deserves"  "What?" Jessica asked in shock.

"How is that possible?"

"If you're quiet enough to listen, you'll know!"

Jessica sat down along with Adesua, "Okay...we're all ears" "Until Ernest comes" "Wait... So we'll have to wait for him before... This isn't fair, I should be at the police station giving Mom all the emotional support she needs instead of wasting time here"

"Just calm down first" Osas answered, "Don't tell me calm down" "Abeg chill jhoor! Which one sef? Na only you get hot body? Everybody body dey pepper them no think say only your body hot. Just calm down and wait till your brother comes"

"She's right" Adesua agreed and Jessica hissed, "Shut up" "Don't tell me to shut up Jessica, you don't want me to forget you're older than me and use my own pepper body on you. We all came here to know why Mom was arrested and maybe sort out a solution not to come here shouting and being disrespectful everyone" 

Jessica scoffed, "You've started again" "Abegi!" Adesua waved moving away from her sister and Osas phone rang so moved away answering the call.  "Hello" "Hey" "Na even you sef" "You don't have my number?"

"I didn't need it"

"Ouch"

"Before now" "Well I didn't need it too but Folabi helped me out"