🔺 Chapter 41🔻

Sorry it's coming late 😔🙏

I've been busy

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Enjoy!

Chapter 41

Unedited

Folabi stared at Eniola who stood in front of the of press gesticulating.

"The fact the meeting has been adjourned doesn't make us discouraged, yes we are disappointed but we will move and win. I have a feeling the next meeting will be our break through."  "Weren't you on opposite sides?"

"Until I found out that she's my sister, I can't even begin to explain it's a long Mexican soap opera but the point is that we found each other and I'm willing to support her till the very end." She sighted Chief Akinola leaving then she grinned at the camera.

"Excuse me" she walked past the press, "Chief Akinola Bello" she called out and he turned back at her. "You back stabber" he snapped and she scoffed. "I doubt If you even know what that word means cause I'm pretty sure it's your daily life, your wife doesn't even get an ounce of loyalty from you so where is the meaning in that?"

"You're barking on the wrong tree"

"If I want to put that in record Sir, I'll call it a threat."

"You're on the wrong side"

"Look again Chief Akinola, I know I'm on the right side, you're the one on the wrong side and soon we'll prove it" "How? I am innocent"

"Wow, it's amazing how you keep a straight face while saying it. You're nothing but a bloody liar and I'll prove it" "Bloody liar? Weren't you guys the one ready to make me lie in front of everyone in cour, didn't you support the idea"

"Oh I did, when I was still in the world"

"So you repented"

"Yes I did, there's still room for repentance, God isn't exactly picky about who he calls redeemed, trust me, just admit to your wrong and who knows, you'll appeal and get a lesser sentence but of course, personally, I think you deserve to rot in jail"

"You're the one that will rot in jail"

"For what? I'm not a criminal like you, you deserve an award Sir"

"You don't know what you're messing with"

"Oh I know what I'm messing with and I don't work well with threats, in fact i find it aggravating. I know you guys had contact with that idiot Olumide and you had the footage for whatever price you paid, we might not have those footage but I know we're going to drag you down, we won't stop until you go to prison, you and every damn associate"

Chief swallowed hard, "You're barking on the wrong tree Miss" "You can't do nothing Sir, see, I'm not an idiot you can mess with, I'm way smarter and I'm bloody rich too. I have this conversation on recording, try to do shit to me and that'll be the end of you, of course you're close to your end already but if any thing happens to me, anything close to a scratch on my very beautiful skin, my father who is a multibillionaire,not a bloody ritualist like you, will tear you limb to limb" she stated and Chief Akinola scoffed staring at Folabi who was behind her. 

"Enjoy the rest of the day Chief, I'll be seeing you in cuffs, sorry in court next time" she replied and Chief Akinola walked into his car then she laughed to herself.