🔺 Chapter 43🔻

So I took like five days before the next update!

Whew! Sorry guys!

Here's a compensation!

Spam my comment section with love!

Love you guys😘

Vote

Vote

Vote 🌟

And

Enjoy

Chapter 43

Unedited

Folabi felt so uneasy, he couldn't sleep, he woke up that morning calling Eniola but she didn't pick the calls.

Folabi calling ....

Eniola glanced at her phone in bed then she sobbed silently. "Maybe we should run a single parade?" Omo asked making her chuckled softly. "I didn't even want to even know give interest at all, my antenna just got turned on but it's me Omo, I know how to turn it off" she answered shutting her eyes.

"Please teach me"

"How? You're clearly in love with Folabi but babe, maybe you're disappointed because your expectations were high and you were horny,  a horny girl without satisfaction is an angry person, just saying, you have your right to be angry but I don't think it's worth it"  Omo replied then she turned towards her phone ringing, Obi calling.....

"And you, what's so bad about a Mummy's boy?"

Omo gave her a look and and they both chuckled, "A mummy's boy whose mom feels the need to know where he goes to and what he does, the thougt of it scares the living daylight out of me. Mehn, abeg!"  "Over 10, how was the date with him?"

"Going to six until that call came in"

Eniola's phone rang again and Omo held it in her hands, "Folabi is our guy, I think you should talk to him" "I don't feel like it, I made a fool out of myself" she replied and Omo picked the call. "Hello Folabi" "Omo? Wait, what are you doing with Eniola's phone"

"Well, my date also went bad and we all came here instinctively. Bad date service at Osaze's house" "One, it wasn't a date and two, did she say it was bad?" "No, it was actually what happened after the date"

Folabi stalled, "Okay, can you give her the phone so I can talk to her" he asked and she stretched out the phone to Eniola, "No" she disagreed shaking her head violently, "She said she doesn't want to"  "That's just childish! Tell her if she doesn't speak to me, I'll never call or talk to her again"

"Folabi said if you don't talk to him now, he won't call back or talk to you again"

"Maybe it's for the best" she answered and he heard, "Maybe it's for the best then, he replied ending the call and Omo gave Eniola a 'Are you sure about this?'  look.

Osaze and Osas laughed in bed, "Love is a complicated it, it way it comes down on people is amazing" He stated his observation and she smiled. "I swear, e be like jazz, imagine Obi? The way I dey look am sef, Omo don't use style catch some feeling but I trust Omo, give her two days, she don delete the matter commot for her mind. She tries not to get too attached to bad relationship, she leaves this kind of life where she let's go first because she can get easily emotional"