🔺 Chapter 11🔻

Good morning guys!!!👋👋

So I finally got attended to at the enrollment center but I was asked to come back in the next two weeks to get the slip. I got back home in the evening, I was tired but I had to write something.

Sorry UbongMine

No double update today ooo🤣😂

I still haven't recovered from standing for two days!!! 😪

Thank you for  your prayers. God bless you guys.

That settled, you can now proceed to reading this chapter!

Chapter 11

Unedited

Just as Osas's arms remained glued to Osaze in embrace, her grip became really tight the only thing Osaze could perceive was the uncomfortable minty smell of damatol on her hair. He sneezed pushing her slightly and Osas became worried from his sneeze.

She assumed he had cold, but his temperature didn't feel high. "You no well?"

"No. I'm okay... Your hair... It smells" she confessed and Osas felt a bit ashame. She rubbed her hair pressing her hands against her nose.

"Like wetin? Like Mess?" She asked, making him want to laugh but he withheld it.  "Why would you say that? It smells like you rubbed Balm on it"  he answered and Osas laughed.

"You funny oh. Na Ejiro damatol, I come mix am with shea butter, dem say e dey make hair grow" she pushed her hair closer to his face and he moved back the more. "Urgh, it smells horrible" he blurted out then she poked him slightly, "You sef! You dey sabi make person shame, even when she no wan shame. Now e make sense why them say you harsh!"

"Who said so?" He asked and she literally zipped her lips then she  threw the keys away.

He laughed with so much excitement and nostalgia, it reminded him so much of her playfulness, even when he was intentionally trying to avoid speaking to her in the bus.

He didn't realize how much he missed her until now, how can someone miss a person this much, a person he knew nothing about, except her name!

She did made his journey to Lagos less boring and worth while!

His smile waned when he remembered how she left without saying goodbye to him and how she has been rumoured to be a prostitute. 

"How did you find me?" He asked and she smiled, "Find you for where? You think say I carry map dey find you? No oh, na job I dey find when I see the hand bill. I being suspect say na you be the Osaze Benjamin but one of my friend con dey try convince me say there are more than a hundred Osaze Benjamin in Lagos." She smiled now leaning against his desk.

Osaze still wore a frown, "You just left the hospital that way without saying goodbye." He paused clearing his throat, "Not like it's my business, but I get it, we're strangers so..." "No" Osas shook her head vehemently.

"It's not like that. The woman way I supposed stay with no allow me go back. Besides you being dey call that time when I pass, you just busy." She explained staring into his serious face.

He didn't look at as though he was buying the story.  "You gatz believe me. You being dey vex for me?" She asked and he shrugged.

"Why will I be angry? Like I said, it's not my business"