🔺 Chapter 30🔻

It's a very busy busy day! I'm still very much busy but I don't want to fall hands

So....

Vote 🌟 and Enjoy!

Chapter 30

Unedited

After what seemed like a very long kiss, Osas turned to everyone flashing smiles, "Why una con dey look me now, now I'm shy?" She covered her face and they a laughed.

"Make I hear" Omo waved her fingers in disbelief then she moved closer to Osaze, "I guess say una go go there go house continue una romance" she whispered and he shook his head.

"No! Osas won't be returning today right?" he asked out loud and Osas smiled, "Why? You dey pursue me?" She asked and her smile waned on realizing why he doesn't want her home yet.

"You don scatter house way I arrange. Osaze!"

"Okay...." He moved back laughing, "It's not bad, it's not bad at all. It's just a bit.... Well, how about tomorrow?"

Osas rolled her eyes, "You'll be the only one arranging it this time" "Yes ma'am, not like I'm asking for your help" he answered now moving close to her. "What's your plan like tomorrow?" "Let me see..... I don't have any, we still haven't retrieved my sim and I'm tired of using Omo's phone to make calls"

"Even me, I'm tired of giving her my phone when she has her own phone" Omo answered and Osaze chuckled. "Let's make that a plan, and then Chief Akinola"

"Okay!" Osas shrugged and Mrs Nwosu shook her head, she didn't subscribe to the idea of jumping into Chief Akinola's case just yet.
"No, no, no! This is where I'll come in as someone older, I know the tension of law suits and hearings. I know she's a strong woman, take her on a date, you two need to smell the roses. Why don't you guys just take some time to enjoy each other's company, you Osaze, you need to spoil her, she has been through a lot." she advised in and Osaze nodded withsmiled.

"I couldn't agree more"  Omo answered, "We'll be leaving tomorrow then"

"Awwwwn, why?"

"You have him now, you're okay. No forget say Osato and Zuwa gatz go school"

"There are schools here"

Omo scoffed, "You don't understand the kind of school on me and Osas budget" she answered and Osaze cleared his throat looking down at Osas. "I'll take care of the fees, the kids don't have to be far away from you"

"So they'll be staying with you, no! No privacy, nah!" She waved her fingers to the front, "Just say you'll miss them!" Osas raised her nose in disbelief and Omo chuckled, "I admit it, I'll miss them, a lot! But...."

"You don't have to go too"

"Osas listen to yourself! So we go con jam-pack ourselves inside your boyfriend house like sardine. You try! We still don't have anywhere to stay"

"It hurts me when you say that," Mrs Nwosu snapped and Omo shut her eyes in guilt. "Where have you been staying for the past week?" "Ma, I don't want to inconvenience you"

"I've studied you Omo, I see the way you're uncomfortable to do things around the house, to even go into the kitchen or even serve yourself. You don't have to feel uncomfortable, since Obianuju left, only a few of my family members come here to stay, even the ones that come here to stay are usually...not as easy-going as you all are . This week has been great, its been busy and hearing the noises of these children has been quite nostalgic. I'm sure my husband will agree"