🔺 Chapter 7🔻

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I've been trying to enrol for the NIN stuff. Two wasted days! 😪 It's been very annoying! Standing for hours with no results, mehn......

Whenever I get back, I'm usually too preoccupied with chores I left at home, after that, I'm always too tired to type!

I'm very very sorry!

Chapter 7

Unedited

Uche got off a call smiling, "What?" Her friend, Ud asked, "You don get the room number?" She asked and Uche nodded. "Godwin say na three men dey wait..."

"Make I call Cynthia now, if she go like show"

"Osas go do the job"

"You sure say the babe go fit deliver?"

"I no too sure but na one day person dey use learn asewo"

"Make she no spoil our parole oh"

Osas entered into a taxi with Uche andher colleague Ud who stared repulsively at the cloth she had on then she passed a purple gown to her. "Change up"

"Why? No be just to go the place way I go spend the night? "Look nice, no dey waka follow person like village girl." Uche replied and Ud rolled her eyes.

She was already having bad vibes already!

"Sorry but the gown look small, e go tight oh" she complained then she looked at the driver wondering how she'll change up with him seated at the front seat.

Osas became disturbed after they stopped by at the hotel. "Why we dey drop for hotel?" "Shebi you dey find place way you go spend for one night. Ehn, na hotel we find for you now, abi Ud?"

"Make she dey ask question dey go"

After they walked into the hotel, Uche and Ud had a meeting with the guy who connected them with the deal. He handed keys to three rooms to them.

"So.... where are the clients?"

"They're in a meeting but soon they'll be with you guys shortly" he replied now looking at Osas whose eyes wandered around the beautiful looking hotel.

"No wahala" Uche replied now trailing his look. "Na the third girl be that?" "Yes" "Why she resemble JJC like this, she go fit deliver?"

Ud gave Uche a 'I told you' look and she rolled her eyes. "She go fit" "Them go meet with you later." He answered still giving Osas a look as though he wasn't too certain of her.

"No shaking, everything dey settled" she assured and he walked away.

"I no sure for this babe"

"I just want help the babe" she replied and they both walked towards Osas. "Room 30" Uche said to her handing the key to her. "Na only me go sleep there?" "Yes" she lied and Osas smiled.

"See, Open the door, just enter, feel yourself, no lock the door. Room service go enter come serve you" Uche replied hoping Osas doesn't ask more questions.

Osas raised her brow now confused. "Make I no lock door, why?" "Them dey call am hotel, room service. Na them dey bring food come for you, anything way you need"

"I dey like lock my door"

Ud rolled her eyes, "Abeg Osas, you dey waste our time. The world doesn't revolve around you abeg!" "You don vex?" Osas asked and she hissed looking away then she pulled Uche's hands away.