🔺 Chapter 50🔻

It's finally here guys!!!!!!

Sorry for the delay

Vote 🌟

Vote 🌟

Vote 🌟

Vote 🌟

Spam my comments section with love guys!!!!

Love you all😘

The longest chapter I've ever typed.

Chapter  50

Unedited

Somewhere in Lagos.....

"I have no fucking idea where I am right now" A dark complexioned girl said on camera, it was one of the girls Simone spoke to the other night. When I say fucking I mean, I have no fucking idea and I've been in Lagos for how many years. I thought I knew Lagos but I just realize say I never start" she said looking behind to see if anyone was coming.

"My name doesn't matter cause I don't know if I'll survive the night cause I had to enter into a jungle  because I was avoiding getting killed." She busted into tears.

"People popularly call me Omo selfie cause I can take selfie for Africa. My friends and I met this guy named Simone at a bar, aswear, it's my God that will punish him! He said he's a contractor for politicians, It's God that will punish this politicians too!" She exhaled. "We...." She trailed off.

"This guy seemed legit! Like really legit. That night, we didn't even do much, we just kept some men busy, a little blow job, belly touching and we had our straight 20 k,we thought that our saviour has come in another human form! Little did we know that it's a straight ticket to hell. He called us for another deal and we.... We jumped! We jumped like stupid people, there's no prayer I did not give that idiot oh" she cried.

"I prayed for him, I did not know that the oloribu, oloshi, omo were had plans! He said the place was far but we accepted. We met one Madam Cash that now handled the travelling. It was just the three of us on this journey with Oloriburuku Madam cash were! Madam radarada.

When we got down, she didn't follow us in, she said she had other big business to deal with, that we were small fries, that was the term she used, small fries. I didn't know that the useless woman was literal, small fries" she busted into tears.

"We entered blindly into this place we met the men and we were supposed to have sex with them, I saw the cash in my hand, I was getting all ready to gibe this man the time of his life when I saw a text on my phone. My babe warned me to leave that she saw... I don't know what she saw, I had the voice note. That moment I now remembered my Qur'an. I swear, I prayed, anybody that says prayer does not work, he's lying.  How I got out, I can't begin to explain but they were following me before I jumped into this place. I don't know if they'll catch up to me but if they do, I'll be dropping Simone's and Madam Cash picture down here. I took quick selfies with them, my dear Lagosians, you know how we do it now! If I die, my death cannot go without anything! Please you guys should help me give them the best jungle justice ever seen. They cannot survive oh, its this people that need to die so that they'll stop deceiving desperate girls. Girls, ehn! Make being desperate, no be say I no get wetin I dey do oh. Na just say na 15k I dey earn and I want fast cash! Please I am begging you all, use good fuel to destroy their body, please"