🔺 Chapter 24🔻

So I've been dropping episodes like almost everyday because of the inspirational rush, it keeps coming like whoosh! whoosh! Whoosh!🤣😂, I hope you grab? And I all I want to do is type, type, type so I can feel light.

But mehn, this body is beginning to ask for a break. 🤧

My apologies in advance as I will be posting the next one on the 25th. Abeg, my body is telling me I need to rest, I don't want to breakdown 🤒🤒 before my birthday.

Thanks for understanding.

Enjoy this episode and happy birthday to me in advance 💃💃

NB: It's a short chapter oh, just manage it

Thanks, vote 🌟 and comment.

Chapter 24

Unedited

While Osas contemplated whether to go back in or not, she knew she won't be able to look into Folabi's face if anything happens to Adetutu. The odds were not in her favor, she had to go in, but how?

She shut her eyes then she felt something against the back of her head like a gun. "Raise your hands up and slowly walk towards the gate"

Was there no one seeing this? She asked within then she exhaled knowing it was an answer to her prayer.

Yea though I walk through the valley of death.... Was all that came to her mind, Baba no shaking, my name na Osas, trouble left and center but na still you still dey make me survive.

When she walked in, she saw blood on the floor, definitely from the gun shot at Adetutu. The man who was hit on the head decided to take out his anger on her by hitting her face with a gun and it hit her lips, "Jesus!" She yelled then she fell to the ground in pain then he kicked her on the belly and she covered her face so he doesn't hit it again.

"It's okay!" His colleague warned now raising Osas up and the guy gritted his teeth. "This bitch!" "The only reason why I no dey beat my own back na gun way dey your hand" she snapped back at him.

"You still get mouth shebi?" The guy moved close to her and the another pushed him back, "Guy chill! It's not as if you'll be seeing her again. Haba!"

At gun point, she moved into a room where chanting was going on by various men in robes that had hoodies. Their robes were colored purple and red and it had crest and symbols on it.

Chief Akinola Bello, raised his head on seeing her, isn't this the same bitch I've been looking for? He asked within, then a smile crept through his cheeks as he felt the universe was now balanced.

Although he would have loved to have a taste of her if was in another circumstance.

On the floor was blood, just her dream. She looked around and she thought, is this my last day on earth? God help me make I survive this one!

Adetutu was kneeling on the floor, they made her kneel even with the pain she was feeling. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw Osas walk back in.

Osas knelt down close to her, "Why are you back?" She asked, her voice trembling and Osas shut her eyes. "For you" "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my fucking life and I've heard a lot of bullshit. Why will you come back? I was happy you were out there"