5

Again, I wake up before Roseanne. I didn't think to pack my own beauty products, but Roseanne has a huge selection. Obviously meant for more than one woman.

My gaze sharpens on a petite bottle of lotion that I know for a fact costs two hundred bucks at ounce. Realizing I'd forgotten my favourite wide-toothed comb in my suitcase, I decide to rush out real quick and grab it before changing.

I open the door... "Oof!" And run straight into Roseanne, at full speed. Again I'm surprised by how much lighter she is than she looks, and we go tumbling down onto the floor. Roseanne is caught of guard, and i see her face harden with anger, as she responds on instinct she pulls me into a lock, glaring down at me.

"You wanna try that again?"

"Owww" i whined in pain.

She has me pinned, and I realize she must have thought I'd tackled her on purpose.

"Hey, it was an accident. No need for karate."

She doesn't ease up at first... until her eyes travel down, as if just noticing my state of undress.

"It's judo." She grins and keeps me pressed up close against her, bare legs tangled up in mine.

"Hmm. Can't say I'm enjoying the view, but..." When she releases me I sit up, propping myself in my elbows, blushing madly.

"For a second there I thought I'd gotten bum-rushed by a fluffy little sheep."

To demonstrate, she takes my head in both hands, mussing up my hair.

"If you want to wake me up, try coffee next time, okay?" She pats my cheek and gets up, offering me a helping hand.

"Now shoo, unless you plan joining me in the shower."

Roseanne turns around, reaching her back to undo the clasps of her bra. Taking the hint, I scoot out of there and get dressed as fast as I can.

Nox greets me when I go downstairs, waggling his whole body in excitement. He kicks my palms before running down the hallway. Following him, I hear laughter and plastic rattling and come across the rest of the gang in the casino.

Jisoo looks happy and grins. "Pay up all of you."

"But I'm your sister!" Jennie exclaims.

"Yes, and you owe me six thousand dollars."

When I enter the room, Jennie is growling and shoving chips at her sister. Nox lopes over and plants himself at Lisa's feet. I sit down next to Sunmi, staring confused at the cards that Jisoo deals me.

"Oh. It's blackjack?" Even I know how to play that.

"Yeh, you in or out?" Jisoo says looking at me.

"If it's okay with all of you.."

"The next round is going to be paid in sweat and blood! Loser has to do hundred pushups!" Jennie says excitedly.

"No" Jisoo says quickly.

"I also don't think (Y/N) wants to, either." Lisa ads.

Jennie paused, obviously not having considered me in the equation. The rowdy atmosphere has me excited, too. Wanting to play along, I give them an exaggerated flex.

"I'm game! Hundred pushups is nothing!" To my pleasure they all laugh at my joke. Even Jisoo seems to relax a bit, sitting back in her chair.

"Oh, did you all start without me?" Roseanne's voice is so close to me, makes me feel shivers down my spine.