11

Oh no! Oh no, oh no, no...

"L-L-Lisa!" I leap away from Rosé, trying to flatten down my hair. For her part, Rosé just leans against the wall, arms crossed as she winks at Lisa. "Naughty, naughty, peeking in us." "Trust me Rosie, I wish I could have seen less." I can tell she's trying to sound stern, but she laughs under her breath. "You're being careless, you know. Jisoo already suspects." "Well of course she does. She's not an idiot."

Yeah... we're not exactly... being subtle.

"Still, you're lucky it was me. You need to talk to Jisoo about this before it goes to far."

"I'll handle Jisoo. But as for you..." She flips her hair over her shoulder, grinning wickedly at her. "Would a new silencer for you sniper keep you...silent?"

Despite myself, I snort.

"What?"

"You're lame." I giggle.

"Yeah, well, you're drunk." Lisa laughs a little louder. Maybe it's the alcohol, or maybe she just trusts Rosé, but she seems much more relaxed than usual.

"You don't have to. But since you offered, I guess you can buy my silence...r."

"oh my god?"

The two of them cackle over their own corny jokes.

They've so not funny...

"I'm going to bed. If you two are going to act like some dirty teenagers, keep it in your room."

"Yeah, yeah."

Taking my hand, she waves at Lisa before we head up to her room.

Rosé and I sleep tangled up on her bed, her arms tucked around my waist and her chin in top of my head.

"Rosie? Should we be more careful?" "Nah. Lisa is like a ninja, it makes sense she caught us." "Not just him, though. Jimin knows, too." "I don't give a fuck about Jimin. The only people who matter to me are you and the gang." I want to argue more but I'm thrown of guard by the casual admission.

...what exactly does it mean that Rosie is breaking the rules like this for me...?

The next morning, everyone is too hungover to move.

"Amateurs, all of you." Rosé says looking disappointed in all of them. "Shut up and don't breath so loud." Jisoo glares at her. The admonition has little bite to it when Jisoo is draped over the counter with her head in her hands. Rolling her eyes, Rosé slides him a glass of water and a painkiller. "Keep strong." She jangles her keys loudly, laughing when Jisoo flinches. "Oh yeah, you're definitely messed up. Come along, little lamb. Let's go get some hangover cures."

Dutifully (even if I resent the old nickname) I follow after Rosé. Once we're in the car she reaches at my head and ruffles my hair. "I have another prize for you." "You sure do like spoiling me with these prizes." For a split second, out roles reverse; I wink as Rose turns red. "Not a prize like that." I giggle and settle down in the plush seats, enjoying the long car ride.

I'm a little surprised when we stop at a greasy burger joint just outside the city limits. "This is my prize?" "Yep, yep. And we'll get enough to share with the whole crew." We stand in line to order, Rosé holding my hand while she texts Lisa with the other.

"I'm gonna balkon out like a blimp before the month is done. Between the rich food you guys eat at home and the burgers..." "Fine by me." Rosé interrupts and her hand twitches down and she pinches my butt. "More to grab." "Roseanne!" "Hehehe! Besides, these are Lisa's favourites. I'd do anything for that girl..." "And it wouldn't hurt to sweeten the silencer deal, Huh?" "Oh, definitely." Humming happily, Rosé orders enough food for an army and we take it back to her car.