35

Roseanne is awake before me. It surprises me every time it happens, and so I blink at her slowly, soaking it in. She strokes my cheek with the back of her hand, not saying a word until I do.

"I'm still mad at you." Her face falls, almost comical, but it's not true. Lingering resentment still boils in my chest whenever I look at her. "That's fair, I guess. Can I distract you with some breakfast in bed? I sit up a bit, kissing her until she rollss over, eyelashes fluttering in a dozen butterfly kisses. The pressure of her hands a sinful promise, even when she keeps it chaste, and I have to pull away first. "I did some thinking. I got to tell Jisoo what I did." Sharp white teeth nip my bare shoulder, but not hard enough to leave a mark. I squeak anyway, rubbing at it and distracted enough that I don't immedtiately respond. "That's probably for the best..."

We find them all in the dining room, a rare feat. It looks like they just got done having breakfast together. Roseeanne shouts for Jisoo's attention, throwing a thumb drive at her. She catches it and tosses it up the air once before catching it again. "What's this?" "Jungkook's whereabouts, who he's dealing with, and what he's trying to sell. But this info might not be good anymore." She pauses. "Because I roughed him up again."
Jisoo narrows her eyes. She takes a sharp breath, ready to launch into a lecture when I stop her with a hand. "We know, we know." "Since you insist you're protecting me out of your sisterly love, I'll stay out of this from now on. But you need to PROMISE me you'll get that necklace back." Prancing forward, Roseanne's voice suddenly sounds twice as sweet, dipped in sugar. She pivots on one heel, quickly circling Jisoo and walking her fingers over her shoulders. "Won't you pretty please do that for me? Out of looove?" She squishes her face between her palms. "Isn't that what family is for?" Jisoo bumps her out of her personal space. "I'm going to retch."

 Roseanne's facade snaps in half, her laugh sharp and cackling. I can see the other girls rolling their eyes, but Jennie actually looks sort of pleased.  "But even if I can be in the center of the action, I do need to be clued in on the plans. Otherwise I'll get all itchy and restless and nobody wants that." "Fair enough." "Jungkook's boss is out of reach, so we can't negotiate." "And Jungkook himself keeps slipping out of our net." "So where do we start? Any leads?" Jisoo taps the table's surface with his fingernails, a short, impatient rhythm. "Besides who he works for, we've learned almosy nothing." 

That's when Nox comes barreling in, nails clicking on the tails. He jams his head under Roseanne's palm, nosing her hand until she pays attention to him. "Woof! Woof!" He does an excitesd little dance, but it's not the usual I-must-go shimmy. He keeps woofing and whining until I get up and follow him. "What's got him so excited?"

Nox leads us to the garage. He starts snuffling around Roseanne's car, tail pointed straight up. "Something in there is making him go nuts." "Maybe a coyote pissed on it." Jennie jokes, and Roseanne pushes her shoulder, making a face. "Ewww!" I'm about to agree when we all hear it: a loud shout within the trunk. 

"MMMFF!!" 

Alarm shoots up my spine. I pat Roseanne down, finding her keys before she can react, and open the car to reveal a stranger, ties up and ggged. "Roseanne...why is there a strange man in your trunk?" Sunmi asks. She blinks a few times, then smacks a fist into her palm. "Oh, tht's right! This is one of Jeon's guys. I found him. You're welcome!" I take Roseanne's hand reassuringly as the two Kim sisters grab our guy, hoisting him over to the gambling room.
We cut the ropes, raplacing them with cuffs. He's still restrained when we remove his gag. Getting answers is harder than anticipated. The night in the trunk softened him up a bit, but he's still reticent.

 "See? Look how helpful I am. Now you have a solid lead." 

"Okay." 

She continues to needle her. "You can thank me any day now. Maybe break down and admit you can't handle this without me." 

"Maybe." Jisoo's smile is ghost-like, there and gone in a flash. "For now, let's let Lisa do her job." I glance over to see Lisa starting to take off her jacket. She cracks her knuckles with a smile, stepping closer to our guy. Roseanne keeps an arm over my shoulder, leading me away. She grips the back of my neck at times, always knowing where to press to relax me. "Lisa isn't going to kill that guy, is she?" "Nah, she's just gonna...gently persuade him."

As always when it's just us, Roseanne strips down to her underwear. She stretches, free at last of the constricting clothes. "Lisa is very good at her job. She's even better at it when she doesn't have distractions." Leaning down, she kisses my cheek. "I know I'M always distracted whenever you're in the room." "That's a very sweet way of saying I won't be any use in there." Stopping me in my tracks, Roseanne kisses my lips. It's unexpectedly hard, yanking me close to feel her body pressed against mine."You're just jealous that Lis gets to play with handcuffs and we don't." "That doesn't have to stay true. The day's not over yet."
This close to her, I can feel Roseanne's body heat up in response. "It wouldn't really happen that way, though." Roseann's eyebrows shoot up in surprise. I can see her struggling to argue against it, then she slumps her shoulders a bit and laughs. "Okay, you got me. I love to joke about it but I'm fairly vanilla, all things considered." She strokes her chin, grinning as she gets lost in thought. "Even if my ass DOES look fantastic in leather pants."

Reaching out, I take her hands and hold them between us, swinging them slightly. "No, I meant you's have to wear the cuffs...because you're bad at taking orders." Roseanne flushes, a mix of hopeful excitement and nerves. "Ah...uhm...I guess that's...technically true, but..." She's tongue tied, beginning one compliment only to interrupt herself with a half-baked joke, rambling nervously as I take a few steps closer to her. "It's very true." 
To my delight, she takes a step back. I feel almost like I'm chasing her, enjoying the tease as her naked body gets hotter and hotter to the touch. "You don't behave unless I get forceful." "I genuinely can't tell if we're talking about sex or not anymore. But I want you to know I'm VERY turned on right now." 

I start giggling, resting my head on her shoulder as she hugs me. Stroking my hands down her back, I feel her get goosebumps at the light touch and snuggle closer. "Too bad we don't have any--" Letting me go, Roseanne quickly zips over to the closet and then runs back with a chest, excitedly slamming it down on the bed with a roguish grin. I burst into laghter, bending over and clutching my stomach. "You have a whole CHEST?!" "Sweetheart, every good lesbian has a chest."

Curious, and excited now, I sit down next to her to find something that'll suit my needs. I find a pair of metal cuffs, sure enough, and swing it around in cicles by a finger. "Vanilla, my ass." Sliding closer, she sits on my lap, kissing me sweetly. "Guilty as charged." 

Roseanne's bare skin is always sensitive, especially the vulnerable nape of her neck. She trembles, struggling to breathe evenly as I try to break her resolve. She's lean, but I can see the definition of her back muscles every time I kiss her down her spine. "Hah..." Every twitch is accompanied by a shivering ring of metal, the cuffs locked tight aroung her wrists. "Y/N, you know I can't get there unless I'm touching you." She gasps, keeping her eyes closed, face burried into the mattress. "That sounds like a 'you' problem." Giggling, she shifts precariously, knees trembling. 

"Are you still..." Her eyebrows furrow in sudden concern, eyes still clenched shut. Something in her voice is different, forced to be fragile for me, broken down to just me and her. "Are you still mad at me?" Leaning over her, I kiss the back of her neck. "No, Rosie." Her skin is slick with sweat, offering no resistance as my fingers slide down her ribs.  'I'm not." 

so this is just an update to show you im not dead, but i still won't be uploading much since this is my final year.