21

hi everyone sorry for not updating, I honestly have a lot on my mind right now and I'm failing school. I hope y'all don't hate me now. anyway have fun reading I guess🐼

__________________________

Nothing could be more perfect than this. Lying on my stomach, I sigh heavily in staisfaction as Rosé works down my back with both hands.

"Mmm. I think you missed a spot."

She laughs, squeezing more sunscreen straight on my back. Compared to the sunbacked chair underneath me and the warm body on top, it feels downright frigid. "Eek!"

"The only spot I missed is right behind your ears, you spoiled girl. To prover her point, Rosé leans down and licks the shell of my ear. "Mlem." "Aghghh! Not there, that tickles!"

Scooting onto the lounge chair with me, Rosé snuggles me in her arms and starts nibbling on my ear. "What, right here?" "Y-y-y-yes!" I stammer in between giggles, trying to wrestle free. No matter how much I struggle, Rosé is one step ahead of me. She teasingly locks us together, holding me tight.

Rosé and I have an important job to do later tonight. The Black Diamond championship is already becoming a fading memory, and we need to start thinking about our next big score.

"Why are we at the pool again?" Rosé strokes a palm down my bare stomach, twirling a finger around the flirty ruffles on my bikini. "Because we need to relax before the big game tonight. It was your idea, hustler."

"Hmmm. Really?" Cupping my face, she gives me a long, smoldering kiss. "That doesn't sound like me. I'd much rather relax with you somewhere nice and private hustler."

"We can relax right here. Being outside didn't stop us last night."

A wicked, playful spark lights up in her eyes. "And if we get caught, bad girl?"

"That's what makes it exciting."

She kisses me again, more insistentle this time. Pulse racing, I comb through her long hair, getting tangled in the ombre lengths. Then something wet and slimy drops on us.

"Woof!"

Rosé shudders, leaping to her feet with a shout. Patting herself down, she spots the slobbery tennis ball rolling away before I do. "God! This again. Don't just drop your toys on my face, Nox!" My dog ducks his head down, ears drooping.

Sympathy makes me weak and I drop down to my knees, giving Nox a hug. "Aww, don't yell at him! He doesn't know what he did wrong. He just wants to be a part of the gang. Isn't that right, big boy?" I start squishing his face, kissing the top of his head and babying him. Glad for the attention, Nox's tail raps out in a steady, happy tempo.

Rolling her eyes, Rosé bends down and picks up the tennis ball. "He wants to play, huh?" She gives it a few bounces to get Nox's attention. Immediately enthralled, he stares at the boucing yellow ball with a longing beyond humans ken. "Fetch!" Rosé hurls the toy far off into the yard. Nox lunges, bocomming a huge black blur. Loud, belly-deep woofs of joy fade off as Nox rushes off to find it.

"Come on, slobber face." Wrapping my arms around Rosie's waist, I drag her shouting into the pool. We come up for air together, laughing and splashing each other. "I was trying to keep my hair dry for tonight, you jerk!" "What's the big bad gangster gonna do about it?"

Swimming towards me, Rosé squeezes me in a hug before spinning me around, up out of the water. "Maybe I'll haul you off to the bedroom and show you who's boss." "Such a punishment."

The warm, tampting heat of her body is a stark contrast to cool waters. Wrapping my legs around her waist, I try to press closer. "You're playing with fire, baby."

When Rosé's mouth covers mine I can feel her grinning against my lips.

"Hey. You two need to get ready."

Everything comes crashing to a halt as I realise we're not alone. My heart leaps at the sound of Lisa's voice. Pouting, I link my arms around Rosé's neck as we float around in the water.

"Aw, Lisa. But the tournament's not for hours!"

"Jisoo wants to be there early. So we're going." She shrugs and leaves as thought that'the end of it.

Pinching my cheek to keep me from frowning, Rosé winks. "You're not excited to be representing us again?"

"I am. I just wanted to spend more time with you." I hate how sulky my voice sounds, but if Rosé notices, she doesn't comment.

With a gentle smile, she holds me close. The wind , frantic between us dies down, replaces by warm affection.

"Don't worry, baby. After you win tonight I'm all yours."

"Smile, lovebirds. We're here to look good." Sunmi says.

Entering the private casino, the six of us make quite the picture. Everyone knows me as a part of the Kim gang by now, and the rumor mill is already in full swing.

Frowning deeply, Jisoo takes the lead and marches us over to the table. "We're here to win. And to scope out our competition for the next big tournament."

Rosé laughs under her breath, linking arms with me pulling me close. "I cant wait to show you off."

I've got butterflies in my stomach, but he sound of her voice sets me at ease. Cheeks warming, I rest my head briefly on her shoulder.

"Will there be a problem if I win? You're hosting, after all."

"I honestly don't care. People can accuse me if cheating all they want, but if they don't have proof, then it doesn't matter."

"It matters to me, Park."

A low, familiar voice makes us both stop in our tracks. 

"And if you think you can get away with another stolen victory, you've got another thing coming..."