I Need A Drink...

Hey y'all, author here!
Just wanted to mention this, your Aura color is Black.

Time skip 3 weeks...

You're laying down on your bed, lightly tossing throwing knives into the target on your wall, until you get a message notification on your scroll.

Ozpin: (Y/N), meet me downstairs, I have a surprise for you.

You pull on some combat boots, and put your 1911 into a leather holster on your belt.

You exit your dorm room, and quickly head down to the first floor, where you see Oz, standing at the front doors

Ozpin: Ah, (Y/N), I'm glad you could make it.

(Y/N): What's goin on, Oz?

Ozpin: Follow me.

After following Oz for a few minutes, he finally brings you out to behind the training hall.

(Y/N): Woah...

You walk into a new Outdoor Range.

It's filled with targets, all varying in distance, as well as pieces of cover and obstacles. There is also a wooden table with a tarp on it.

As you stand there, wide eyed, Ozpin speaks up.

Ozpin: Go ahead, try it out.

After hearing his approval, you pull out your 1911 and fire 3 shots into the closest target, two the the torso, one to the head.

You holster your 1911.

(Y/N): Wow... thank you so much for this, Oz. I just wish I brought down some more toys to play with...

Ozpin: Well, that's the second half of your surprise.

Ozpin removes the tarp off of the table, and reveals your delivery from Dr. Polendina.

On the table sits a Long Range SCAR, an M870, a Winchester 1866, an M60, and an M79.