Best Day Ever!

It's been a couple weeks since you and your friends trip, as well as Weiss' confession.

You sit down on the edge of your friend's table in the cafeteria.

As you sit down your tray, you see Yang catch a grape with her mouth.

(Y/N): Nice one.

Yang gives a thumbs up.

Yang: Mh hm!

Ruby then appears out of nowhere at the head of the table.

She heaves and slams an extremely thick binder onto the table.

Ruby clears her throat.

Ruby: Sisters... Friends... Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

You chuckle.

Ruby: Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang turns to you.

Yang: This ought to be good.

She then catches another grape from Nora.

Ruby: A dream that one day, the five of us will come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had... ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby holds up two "peace" signs.

Ruby: I am not a crook.

(Y/N): Nixon?

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick my semesters off with a Yang! Eh? Guys? Am I right?

You high five her, as an apple is tossed from Nora, which hits Yang in the face.

Nora: Booooooooooo!!!

You laugh.

Ruby: Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow! Which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today.

Weiss: I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store.

Yang picks up an apple, and tosses it across the cafeteria, which hits a student in the head.

Student 1: Hey!

Blake: I don't know. I think I might sit this one out.

Weiss: Sit out or not, I think that however we spend this last day, we should do it as a team!

Nora: I got it!

Nora picks up a pie, and throws it your direction.

Weiss: I for one think that...

She is hit in the face by the flying pie.

Your friends look in shock as Nora points at Ren, while you burst out laughing.

(Y/N): I think I know how we can start this list of fun activities off...

You pick up a glob of mashed potatoes, and throw it at Nora, which hits her directly in the face.