I need some explanations!

Hey y'all! Quick author's note here! My finals are coming up soon, so I might have to take a little break from this. But not for too long of course! Anyway, I hope you're enjoying!
Deuces!

Glynda: S-Sir!

(Y/N) I don't know... The 3 Little Pigs?

Ozpin: Interesting, I don't think I've heard of that one...

Glynda: Sir... he claims to be from another world...

Ozpin: Very interesting...

Ozpin: Well, Mr. (L/N), you have witnessed something that no one was supposed to see... But, because of your heroic actions you presented that day... I want you to work with me.

Glynda: S- Sir! But, why?

Ozpin: Well Glynda, since he probably will not be able to get back to his home, we cannot just send him out into a new world, especially with information that cannot be spread.

(Y/N): Wait wait wait, What do you mean, work for you?

Ozpin: Well, I want you to become a part of my council.

(Y/N): Why me? And what kind of Council are you talking about?

Ozpin: You showed immense bravery and determination on that fateful day, and I need that bravery and determination. As for the Council, there is a great evil in the world, that goes by the name of Salem... She is the queen of darkness, and controls a countless amount of monsters, called Grimm. And I want you to help me stop her...

(Y/N): Gosh... that's a lot to take in... Hell, you know what... I'll help you! It's not like I've got anything better to do.

Ozpin: Excellent! I will have one of our nurses come and take a look at you, when they are finished, come see me in my office.

(Y/N): Gotcha...

Ozpin leaves the room while he types away on his own phone-like device.

Glynda: A nurse will be with you momentarily, Mr. (L/N).

Glynda exits the room

(Y/N): Well, this is gonna be interesting...

Just as you finish your sentence, a  very beautiful woman walks in. She is a little shorter than you, with curly brown hair, and an almost perfect body. She wore a typical nurse uniform.

Nurse: Hello there!

She says in a peppy tone

(Y/N): Well, Helllllloooooooo Nurse!

Nurse: It's nice to meet you Mr. (L/N).

(Y/N): Please, call me (Y/N). Better yet, you can call me, anytime...

She chuckles at your attempt to flirt.

Nurse: Why, thank you, and you can call me Cynthia!

(Y/N): Well, Cynthia... what are you doing around these parts?

She begins to check your vitals and such.

Cynthia: Well, I am the head Nurse of the Beacon Medical Facility... So, I've got that going for me...Alright, you seem to be fine, besides of course, your wound there, I'll see you next time.

She winks at you and begins to walk out of your   room, with an extra sway in her hips...

(Y/N): Oh I like it here...

You look to the corner of the room with some clothes and your stuff. You carefully put on a black t-shirt and blue jeans, trying not to hurt your shoulder even further, you then slide on your tennis shoes, and then realize that your phone and earbuds are on the table.