Search and Destroy

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Oobleck: Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls, seeing as you've opted to shadow a pair of Huntsmen on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And...

He runs up to Weiss' face.

Oobleck: It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much!

Weiss points to you.

Weiss: Wait! You helped arrange this?!

(Y/N): Yeah! Oz said you guys needed a professional huntsman, and I'm not exactly a "professional" yet, but I'm just going to be overlooking the mission.

Yang: And you chose Oobleck? He doesn't seem much like a fighter. No offense.

Oobleck: None taken.

(Y/N): Of course! Oobleck is the best huntsman for the job. And trust me, I've learned a lot from this guy.

Oobleck: Come now, children; according to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind...schedule!

He zips away to the awaiting bullhead.

Ruby: Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck- okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse.

Nora: Save the world?!

Nora: (being dramatic) You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad! (Stomach rumbles) Maybe a little hungry? That last one's not your fault, though, Ren...

Ren crosses his arms and turns away.

Jaune: Sounds exciting. Where ya going?

Ruby: Oh, just outside the kingdom...

Nora: Hey! So are we!

Pyrrha: Ren and Nora wanted to shadow the sheriff of a nearby village.

Ren: We set out tomorrow.

Neptune appears with Sun in tow.

Neptune: Then you can party with us tonight!

Neptune: We're shadowing a crime specialist. All inner-city detective stuff. We get junior badges.

Jaune becomes awestruck.

Sun: We normally go to the city with you guys, which means stuff's always exploding and junk, so we thought this might be a better way to check out the kingdom when it's, you know... normal.

Ruby: Well-

Oobleck calls out from the airship.

Oobleck: Four minutes, ladies!

Ruby: Well, uh... (Throws a thumbs-up.) Wish us luck!

The group splits up, with you and your team loading up onto the bullhead.

You hop in the side door as the bullhead lifts off.

You hang on to one of the handrails as you turn to your team.

Yang: Y'know Doc, I never just saw you as much of a fighter.

Oobleck: I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual, but I can assure you, as a Huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussles.

Ruby tilts her head.

Ruby: Like the mushroom?

Blake: Those are truffles.