Atlesian Training

*Pop* *Pop*

You quickly put two rounds from your customized M4 carbine into two White Fang members.

As you continue to make your way through the compound, you come across the final room to clear

You quickly make your way through the door with your gun up... but then lower it due to the room being full of hostages.

The hostages let out muffled cries from under the bags on their heads and the duct tape on their mouths.

(Y/N): Hey hey hey, I'm a huntsman... it's ok, your safe now...

You are cut off by one of the hostages as they quickly stand up and put a burst from a machine gun into your chest.

Now laying on the ground, you look down at the green paint that splattered your vest, and then, up to your assailant.

Harriet yanks the duct tape off of her mouth while resting the machine gun up against her shoulder.

Harriet: You were almost there kid... but, you forgot to secure all your hostages.

She says cheekily.

The walls around you begin to dissolve into blue pixels as you look around the Atlas training room.

(Y/N): Damn it...

You slam your fist on the ground.

Harriet: Hey, don't sweat it kid... it's only been a week, and you've already gotten way better.

(Y/N): Thanks, Hare.

Harriet reaches down to help pick you up. You grab her hand and pull yourself up off of the ground.

You pull yourself up and dust yourself off.

You fist bump Harriet as you hear the automatic door open behind you.

Winter steps into the room and walks up to you.

Winter: Excuse me for interrupting. (Y/N), I have an assignment for you.

(Y/N): Alrighty- what's up?

Winter: I need you to provide overwatch for me.

(Y/N): Ok, what am I watching? A convoy, or some unit?

Winter: A concert, actually.

(Y/N): You, you want me to provide overwatch at a concert? Is it dangerous or something?

Winter: No, not necessarily. It would just make me feel a lot better with you there.

(Y/N): Ooookay? When is it?

Winter: Tonight. I will need you in a vantage point, with a scoped rifle.

(Y/N): Sure thing boss.

Winter: Head to Dr Polendina, he will get you your rifle... By the way, I need you to be discreet about this. People won't feel comfortable with someone walking around in public with a rifle.