Ruby Rose

Howdy readers! Author here! Sorry for this taking so long. I was pretty sick for a while, but I'm better now. Enjoy!

You and Ruby enter into the small dust shop, and begin to browse around.

You hum your favorite tune as you meander through the store, occasionally picking up and inspecting a dust crystal.

You look over and see that Ruby is reading a magazine about weapons.

(Y/N): So, you like weapons huh?

Ruby: Oh, yeah! I love weapons!

(Y/N): Hey, same her-

You conversation is cut short by the familiar sound of someone pulling back a hammer on a pistol.

Henchman: Put your hands in the air!

You slowly turn around to face the henchmen.

One was pointing a pistol at you, while the other was pointing a sword at Ruby.

Ruby: Are you, robbing us?

Henchman: Yes!

Ruby: Ohhh...

You then see Ruby dropkick the henchman with a sword to the front of the shop.

Using the confusion to your advantage, you quickly disarm the henchman with the pistol and knock him out with a hard right hook.

You pull your 1911 from your holster.

Another henchman runs up to Ruby with his gun drawn.

Henchman: Freeze!

Before you can even get a shot off, Ruby kicks the henchman through the front window.

Unknown: Okaaaaayyyy.... Get her!

As you look out the front window, you see the henchmen rush Ruby.

You run out of cover to save her, but are stopped dead in your tracks as you see the girl pull out a large mechanical scythe.

You stand in awe as Ruby quickly dispatches the henchman.

Until you are hit in the back by a blunt object, which causes you to stumble out of the shop.

You turn around and see that guy from Junior's bar.

He looks down at one of his unconscious henchmen.

Unknown: You were worth every cent, truly you were

Unknown: Well, you two, I think we can all say it's been an eventful evening, and as much as I'd love to stick around-

He stomps out a cigar and points his cane at Ruby.

Unknown: I'm afraid this is where we part ways.

A little sight pops up on the man's cane, and a bright blast of red shoots out of the cane.

You run over and tackle Ruby to the ground, moving her out of the way from the shot.

As you look up, you see the man is gone.

You grab Ruby's hand and pull her up to her feet.

You and Ruby look around and see the man climbing up a ladder on a nearby building.

Ruby turns back to the Shopkeeper, who is standing in the doorway to the shop.

Ruby: You okay if we go after him?

Shopkeep: Mmm hmm

You quickly climb up the ladder, and Ruby uses her scythe to launch herself up to the roof.