Here We Go!

Heya, Author here! So, my dumbass didn't realize finals weren't until next week, so I'll try to post AT LEAST this new chapter... So, yeah. Enjoy!

*1 Month Later*

You and Qrow are back in the ring for the millionth time today.

Qrow: Alright kid, last match for today.

(Y/N): Bring it old man! I'm gonna knock you on your ass this time!

Qrow: Kid, you haven't beaten me ONCE in the past month...

(Y/N): Yeah, but you promised that I could start using a weapon, and that I could go on a mission with you when I finally beat you, so... I'm gonna beat you this time!

Qrow: Alright bring it on!

You and Qrow slowly circle each other for a few seconds, until you make the first move.

You start with a flying knee to Qrow's head, which he deflects with his hands and moves to the side as he makes a wide swing with his right hand. Which you duck under. You and Qrow trade blows back and forth, seeming evenly matched...

Until Qrow tries to finish you with a high kick, before you sweep his leg and take him to the ground

Qrow: Well damn kid... looks like you got me.

(Y/N): YES!! Ow-

You throw your arms up in celebration, until you realize how sore your arms are...

(Y/N): Gah- man... I wish I could go ahead and unlock my Aura already... I know I've been working on it with Goodwitch, but I don't know I'll have one since I'm not even from Remnant...

Qrow: It's fine kid... either way, for this first mission I'm taking you on, you don't even need one.

(Y/N): (GASP) Mission time baby!!

Qrow: Calm down kid... it isn't until Friday anyway.

(Y/N): Ugh... but it's Wednesday!!

Qrow: Quit being so impatient... go get washed up, then head back to your room, I'll give you the details tomorrow morning.