The First Mission

(Y/N): Uuuuuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhh... How much lonnggerrrrrrrrr?!?!?

Qrow: Kid, we've only been flying for 10 minutes... you've gotta calm down.

(Y/N): Ugh, fine...

You pull out your earbuds and attach them to your scroll, and you play the most fitting song for a "helicopter" ride, Fortunate Son by Creedance Clearwater Revival.

You hum along to the song as you sit and twiddle your thumbs.

After a few minutes

You feel the Bullhead begin to descend.

Qrow: Alright kid, remember, you're just gonna follow my lead. And don't try anything funny.

(Y/N): Gotcha

Raptor One: Alright you two, you have arrived at your destination.

As the side doors open, you see that you are hovering over the ground in an empty area of a forest.

You and Qrow hop out onto the ground as the Bullhead begins to ascend.

You hear a voice come in from your earpiece.

Raptor One: Alright you two, we'll be circling overhead, radio us when you're on your way back.

Qrow: Copy

You and Qrow, after walking through the forest, walk upon the outskirts of a town.

Qrow: This is it, kid.

You follow Qrow closely through the crowded streets until you stop in front of a rustic looking bar with large windows on the front.
As well as a sign that says "NO FAUNUS".

You and Qrow step into the bar and head towards a man sitting alone wearing a brown cloak.

Qrow sits down in front of them and signals to you to stand watch.

Qrow: So? What's the scoop?

Informant: Well-

You continue to stand watch, not focusing on their conversation. Seeing many different kinds of people chatting and meandering throughout the bar.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see a covered truck with a White Fang logo pull up in front of the bar, and five Faunus hop out of the back, all holding machine guns.

Informant: So... the FOB is at-

(Y/N): EVERYONE GET DOWN!!!

A barrage of bullets come tearing through the bar, mowing down innocents, including your informant.

Qrow flips a table so you and Qrow can both take cover behind it.

Qrow: Damn...

You look over to Qrow and see him holding his leg in pain.