Part two

Harry Potter and the Shadowed Light

Chapter 37

Part 2 of the story.

~

I hope you all enjoyed part one and don't judge me for having a little hiatus before starting part two, not only did my muse leave for a while but sadly real life does have to come first. Hopefully you'll enjoy the second part of the story as much as the first. Also a massive shout out to all of the lovely people who comment and review the story, you're all stars and I love each and every one of you for your continued support and encouragement, it means so much to me as a writer.

~

Quick overview of the story so far... not detailed but hopefully it will jog some memories without you having to re-read the entire story.

~

Harry upon winning the war discovered that Dumbledore and the Weasleys alongside Hermione had betrayed him and were only using him for his power and fame, having drugged and compelled him into being a hero. He discovered that Voldemort had been his soul mate and with his death he would have eventually died having not been for him having won the allegiance of the deathly hallows, instead he was suffering. Realising this he returned to his 11year old body with Deaths help to get revenge and save his soul mate.

He got Sirius released from Azkaban with the help of the goblins who know about his time travel and status as MOD, they also named him goblin friend. Pettigrew was imprisoned and Dumbledore realised Harry wasn't his pawn, many hijinks ensued as the old goat tried to regain control of his weapon with the help of the youngest two Weasleys and Molly. Sirius teamed up with Remus, Lucius and Severus to help Harry complete his goals after they realised that Dumbledore had been using compulsions on them.

Also during his first year he was sorted into Ravenclaw, befriended, Neville, Hannah Abbot and Susan Bones, eventually adding, Draco, Blaise, the Weasley twins, Luna and Pansy to the group. He allowed Hermione to face the troll on Halloween without intervention and Stole the Philosophers Stone. He started the ritual to return Marvolo's soul and has just got him back.

Marvolo is currently living with the Malfoy's as Dumbledore is obsessed with getting control of Harry, who is about to enter his 3rd year.

~

Warning there will be a time skip in the next chapter.

~

Previously

Luna twirled around to a song only she could apparently hear. The hum of the magic around her was beautiful and she couldn't help but be moved by it. Her Lord was happy and nearly complete. Soon a new chapter in this tale would begin and a new age of magic would reign...

Giggling at the thought Luna hummed, she couldn't wait for the future to start. With that, she quickened her dance, waving her arms above her head to help clear the air of dark energies that caused nightmares.

~

Harry schooled his features as he sat down with Ms. Mirwood in the parlor. He truly liked the woman, she was passionate about her job and truly wanted to help children, which Harry genuinely respected however he was finding it increasingly difficult to keep up his façade of innocence and maintain his childlike mannerisms. He had never truly had a chance to be a child and often wondered if his mask was truly believable, however going from her positive response he guessed it was working. With an internal sign Harry plastered on a naive grin while mentally going over plans he needed to implement and the many things he still had to do before returning to school.