Will there be dragons?

Harry Potter and the Shadowed Light

Chapter 42

~

Previously

Looking between the two Marvolo felt himself breath, "Bellatrix, Harrison," he greeted.

"Is everything okay?" Harry asked, eying the doors warily.

"Everything is fine my darling, what are you to up to?" he asked

"I'm going to teach the little Lord some curses, lots of lovely curses," Bellatrix said in a sing-song voice.

"Oh?" he asked, sending an amused look to Harry.

"She offered, I hadn't yet decided, although some practical lessons would do me some good."

Marvolo hummed, I wouldn't mind teaching you some things," he offered.

Harry felt a smile bloom, "that would be perfect, thank you."

"Oh, you're in for a treat little one, my Lord is a very good teacher," Bella cooed.

///

Albus paced the length of his office, Mollies shrieks still rattling around in his head. He couldn't prove it, but he knew the brat was responsible for Ginny's death. The idiot girl wasn't capable of brewing a common cure for colds, let alone advanced love potions. She must have decided to go against the plan without telling them, probably hoping to impress him, as Albus hadn't had anything planned for the Potter brat yet. That she was now dead was a disaster. Now not only was the ministry calling for an inquiry into the school, but he had lost a valuable pawn, and Molly was in hysterics. He had had to stun the woman just to stop her wailing about her baby.

He had plans for the useless girl, with her his access to the Potter vaults would be easy. He just had to whelp a child on her with the brat and he would be rich... no wait, he meant, that he could use the money to fund the light cause for years, for the greater good.

He and Molly had discussed it, deciding that once Ginny had sat her OWLs she would seduce the boy, after having taken a fertility potion and given him Zeller's potion, and bare his child. The child would naturally be his heir and inherit everything. He had even stocked up on both in preparation.

That she had died, with some Zeller's potion being found at the scene, proved to him that Harry was responsible. She probably overheard their plans and thought to impress them by getting them done early. That the Potter brat caught her wasn't surprising, the boy was, Albus reluctantly admitted, smart, a true snake in ravens feathers.

This latest disruptions to his plans though couldn't be overlooked. It proved without doubt that Harry was on the Dark path, and he needed saving from himself, for the greater good. The boy was turning out just like Tom. He was out of control and Albus couldn't have that.

With Ginny dead he supposed he could use Ron. A male pregnancy potion wasn't that hard to get hold of, although their open animosity would make others suspicious. Maybe he could make a play that it was all pretend? A way to hide their budding romance and protect their relationship...? Snarling as his mind thought up more problems, he lashed out with his magic, wishing to attack the brat. Why couldn't the boy just do as he was supposed to?

He would get the brat under his control, and when he did, he would make him suffer for all the trouble he had caused. Thinking about those green eyes filled with tears, made Albus jolt, pleasure like he hadn't felt in decades, thrumming through him... Oh, he would make the boy pay.